+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Southampton away tickets

Southampton away tickets

Hi all. What do you think the chance will be of getting tickets for Southampton away in Feb? Both me and my boy are season ticket holders but i haven't been to an away game for about 15 years. Thanks

Re: Southampton away tickets

Each game based on attendance to away fixtures this season have been increasing by 1 away game each match. Everton was 2 away games up to Spurs, West Ham is 3 up to Liverpool, but I doubt this will keep up. I went to 2 games last year but got to Spurs, Chelsea and Liverpool as a ST holder, for what its worth. They haven't cut down the number of games you have to have been to so far, just released about 400-600 tickets to ST holders, and they might keep this up. Basically, its hard to say what it will be like by February, but shouldn't be impossible.

Re: Southampton away tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Hi all. What do you think the chance will be of getting tickets for Southampton away in Feb? Both me and my boy are season ticket holders but i haven't been to an away game for about 15 years. Thanks
    I don't think it will be a problem but Sky may have a say in when and at what time the match is played. Dec. 12th is when February televised fixtures are due to be announced so you might want to wait until then before making any plans.