+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 5mill thank you

5mill thank you

Has anybody seen that the 20 owners of the premier league are being asked to contribute 250k each for Scudamore. I can only hope he will refuse it or clubs will say no.

Possibly one of the most embarrassing things I've read.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46197761

Re: 5mill thank you

If he's been negotiating their TV deals for the last 19 years then he probably deserves it

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    If he's been negotiating their TV deals for the last 19 years then he probably deserves it
    That’s his job and he’s been well rewarded with his multi million pound salary

I hope they don't try to tap up our Vinny for a quarter of a million smackers. The Malaysian state pension only pays 90 ringgits per week which is about 18 quid.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    That’s his job and he’s been well rewarded with his multi million pound salary
    Absolutely. He gets paid an annual salary which will be more than most of us earn in our entire lifetimes. The greed and stupidity here is staggering. These people are totally out of touch. There is far too much money and not enough sense in the higher echelons of the game.

Seeing as we get absolutely no respect from anyone, the club should flip all other 19 owners/clubs the bird and split the £250,000 between every season ticket holder as some sort of food and drink voucher. Money grabbing ****ers.

What a fackin liberty!

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I hope they don't try to tap up our Vinny for a quarter of a million smackers. The Malaysian state pension only pays 90 ringgits per week which is about 18 quid.
    Susanna Dinnage...would you?