+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tickets available

Tickets available

Everton away still not sold out and West Ham away went on sale this morning rather quietly. Can't see the latter selling out. 3.5 hours each way, weekday night, near Christmas etc. That said, it is a new stadium to tick off the list.

Re: Tickets available

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Everton away still not sold out and West Ham away went on sale this morning rather quietly. Can't see the latter selling out. 3.5 hours each way, weekday night, near Christmas etc. That said, it is a new stadium to tick off the list.
    Is Everton really not sold out ?
    Girl in ticket office told me only 150 left last week and another lad said he’d missed out.

If there’s still some left I’ll tell him to call

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Is Everton really not sold out ?
    Girl in ticket office told me only 150 left last week and another lad said he’d missed out.

If there’s still some left I’ll tell him to call
    Restricted view at £29 on eticketing. Just checked.

Restricted view at £29 on eticketing. Just checked.
    Cheers

Still plenty of restricted view seats available if anyone hasn't bought yet.

Anyone know how west ham is selling? I've been to every away so far but can't make this trip sadly - hopefully we still sell out

Quote Originally Posted by RygeTheRam View Post
    Anyone know how west ham is selling? I've been to every away so far but can't make this trip sadly - hopefully we still sell out
    I can only assume they are selling slowly as tickets went on sale well under the radar with little enthusiasm. Can't see it being a sell out but hopefully I'm wrong on that one.

I can only assume they are selling slowly as tickets went on sale well under the radar with little enthusiasm. Can't see it being a sell out but hopefully I'm wrong on that one.
    Fingers crossed ��

They shouldn’t sell the restricted view as it just causes people to move and causes a crush like at Liverpool. Boils my piss.

Quote Originally Posted by KenfigBlues View Post
    They shouldn’t sell the restricted view as it just causes people to move and causes a crush like at Liverpool. Boils my piss.
    Those restricted view tickets are still on sale. Unless you are right at the back at Goodison the view is better than at Anfield although, being stuck in a corner means the overall view isn't as good....if you get my drift. It was a bit crowded towards the front last time we were there. Local plod pulled at least one City fan out after a bit of argy bargy.