+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why Cardiff should make a swoop for Ramsey - Nathan Blake

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Why Cardiff should make a swoop for Ramsey - Nathan Blake

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Ridiculous. And I'm not even sure it would even do that much good. We need a goalscorer.
    Have we missed that many chances ? I agree we need a more prolific striker and one who can make the right rubs etc. However we need to be more creative also.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Have we missed that many chances ? I agree we need a more prolific striker and one who can make the right rubs etc. However we need to be more creative also.
    Agreed. Signing someone to break the lines and create chances would be great. With Arter, Camarasa and Ramsey in the team, we might actually be able to pass the ball around in midfield on a more regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Agreed. Signing someone to break the lines and create chances would be great. With Arter, Camarasa and Ramsey in the team, we might actually be able to pass the ball around in midfield on a more regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Yeah, Ramsey's through balls would be devastating. I hope you are right, and he signs for us

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yeah, Ramsey's through balls would be devastating. I hope you are right, and he signs for us
    That was debating the merits of him signing for us. It would be good. I'd love him back. I think we need a midfielder just as much, if not more than a striker. I've also said Ramsey isn't going to happen in the first post on the entire thread.