+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: With Harry Redknapp in the jungle

With Harry Redknapp in the jungle

With Harry Redknapp in the jungle, I'm a Celeb will be relegated to ITV2 by Christmas...

Re: With Harry Redknapp in the jungle

You don’t really think ‘Arry the crook is going to suffer the jungle, it’s his dog that’s going, after all he’s the one with the bank account 🤪

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    You don’t really think ‘Arry the crook is going to suffer the jungle, it’s his dog that’s going, after all he’s the one with the bank account ��
    How pathetic for a grown man with money ,must be ego driven ,we can only prey for a mishap.

I'm looking forward to it always loved old Arry on transfer deadline day

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    The man was terrible for the game, wouldn’t want him within a hundred miles of the City. Bled clubs dry, lined his pockets, left the three South Coast clubs in financial turmoil yet got away scot free, unbelievable!!!!

The man was terrible for the game, wouldn’t want him within a hundred miles of the City. Bled clubs dry, lined his pockets, left the three South Coast clubs in financial turmoil yet got away scot free, unbelievable!!!!
    I wouldn't want him anywhere near here but he is good entertainment

You are actually going to watch it?! I just do not understand it. It’s just wankers in the jungle. I genuinely don’t get why people watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    You are actually going to watch it?! I just do not understand it. It’s just wankers in the jungle. I genuinely don’t get why people watch it.
    I think it’s great, I don’t like that love island and towie shit

Surely the reality show the dodgy barrow boy should have gone on was ‘Dancing on Thin Ice’ !

Southampton tweeted: Careful Harry doesn’t leave you halfway through to join @bbcstrictly 🙄 #saintsfc

Surely the reality show the dodgy barrow boy should have gone on was ‘Dancing on Thin Ice’ !
    Classic!

How does a manager do this. A football manager doesn't negotiate transfer fees, he doesn't negotiate a players wage.

If anything at these clubs he had a CEO who was too willing to get the players That the manager wanted, and paid to out too much.

All managers want new players.

Love and Arry for me simply don't go togther .

Quote Originally Posted by qccfc View Post
    How does a manager do this. A football manager doesn't negotiate transfer fees, he doesn't negotiate a players wage.

If anything at these clubs he had a CEO who was too willing to get the players That the manager wanted, and paid to out too much.

All managers want new players.
    Yeah & ‘Arry was a saint who definitely refused anything in a dodgy brown envelope, as pure as the driven snow, terrible how his crooked pooch nearly stitched him up😢😢😢

I wonder if his dog signed his contract.