+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone know this Welsh lad

Re: Does anyone know this Welsh lad

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I didn't realise you were present in the negotiations.
    Always the clever comment , I'm pretty sure you may get the point I was making, pity you have to resort to lowering ones contribution .

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Yep yep yep and yep.

It’s a farce and we’re all going to reap the consequences of a public schoolboy spat.
    Its awful and not one politician can hold his head high anymore in my view , I thought others were better l , Brexit s has certainly opened up my eyes to the selfish platform politicians exist on ,even now others could come together and agree a deal , unfornalty the only game in town is leadership , point scoring and the chance to get a general election in the frenzy for power .

On what planet does any of the critics of this current deal think they can agree a new or better deal, te European commission is fairly strong and consistent on reporting that position.

They would concede if we decided to stay in , and that's is the long game for them in my view , whoever is in front of them they will not concede or budge , in fact some Europeans are reported as saying they have gone too far in conceding on some points .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Always the clever comment , I'm pretty sure you may get the point I was making, pity you have to resort to lowering ones contribution .
    The point you were making? That you have 'watched the European representatives at work'. Have you or not?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    He wants a " peoples vote " didnt we have one of them ? ? ? ? or was that just a practice run ? ?
    Yes, in 1975.