+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ashley Williams pre game on camera “look at these mugs doing the ayatollah”

Re: Ashley Williams pre game on camera “look at these mugs doing the ayatollah”

Even wales online has taken it up

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/

‘Championship Defender Takes the Piss out of Premier League Fans’ irony eh!

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Most of us are bored to death of you and your obsession. We all know what you think as you have rammed it down our throats for years. Why not give it a rest.
    It's a crusade to out him for what he he is. I have no intention of stopping, ever, (there is an ignore facility you can use on here), especially now lots of people are realising what kind of a 'man' he really is.

Can't wait for the next Wales home game.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Can't wait for the next Wales home game.
    You and me both. Hopefully he’ll retire from playing for a country he doesn’t come from.

Quote Originally Posted by KenfigBlues View Post
    You and me both. Hopefully he’ll retire from playing for a country he doesn’t come from.
    He is a pig of a person not a nice man at all.

Ashley Williams boiling piss since 2013.

Might aswell now as he will get a tonne of abuse

Just shows this together stronger bollox for what it is.

Williams has given it. He will now get it back.

An apology should be made but I wouldn't hold my breath

Even if its just nonsense - he has insulted the people who he purports to play for.

I would expect either the manager or the player to be contrite about insulting your customers. However with the bubble these players exist in I expect the media manager of the FAW (if there is such a person) to come out with the standard 'mis-judged comment made with realising there was a camera on'

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    An apology should be made but I wouldn't hold my breath

Even if its just nonsense - he has insulted the people who he purports to play for.

I would expect either the manager or the player to be contrite about insulting your customers. However with the bubble these players exist in I expect the media manager of the FAW (if there is such a person) to come out with the standard 'mis-judged comment made with realising there was a camera on'
    Why should he apologise?

He doesnt like us.

Just give him some back.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

The Together Stronger slogan is indeed a load of bollux. The Welsh FA simply stole it from Millwall a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

Are you really willing to sacrifice 5-10 years of good times because one player made a silly comment? Are you willing to forget all Ashley Williams has done for Wales over this?

Look at this thread: https://mobile.twitter.com/TonPentre...14357841715201

Loyal supporters will start to drop away if we allow club rivalry to come back into it. When it's the international window then Wales is our club and we are together, as pro-Wales, stronger. Please remember that. We're better than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Even wales online has taken it up

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/
    Walesonline is owned by an English company, I believe, and first job is to sell papers/get hits. Overplaying bad news does that as well as overplaying good news.

I would be seriously disappointed if either a) Cardiff City being above Swansea for first time in years or b) high profile manager and the tiniest bit of Welsh success has contributed to fans reacting so disproportionately to this. We have a choice and I believe it is better when we have demonstrated together stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    The Together Stronger slogan is indeed a load of bollux. The Welsh FA simply stole it from Millwall a few years ago.
    All slogans are bollux unless people buy into them. It's why Together Stronger (based loosely on the Wales football slogan with English translation of Team play is better play) worked so well and Together for England didn't.

I know this is like Christmas for you but as much as you dislike Ashley Williams are you really willing to stir things up and help contribute to spoiling a good mantra that has worked?

Load of fuss about nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    All slogans are bollux unless people buy into them. It's why Together Stronger (based loosely on the Wales football slogan with English translation of Team play is better play) worked so well and Together for England didn't.

I know this is like Christmas for you but as much as you dislike Ashley Williams are you really willing to stir things up and help contribute to spoiling a good mantra that has worked?
    Think it would take more than a nobody on a message board to do that.

TBH sick of reading about it now. Haven’t even bothered reading the thread.

It was stupid, but it’s done now and although I’ve lost a bit of respect for him it’s over for me.

Lots of big games for us coming up for us now and that’s what my attention will be on.

Starting with getting almost 100 of our fans safely up and back to Everton.

Does this seriously upset people I imagine players say a lot worse about their own fans.

What interests me about your view here is do you feel the same way about the other English players in our squad?

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    TBH sick of reading about it now. Haven’t even bothered reading the thread.

It was stupid, but it’s done now and although I’ve lost a bit of respect for him it’s over for me.

Lots of big games for us coming up for us now and that’s what my attention will be on.

Starting with getting almost 100 of our fans safely up and back to Everton.
    You haven’t bothered reading the thread, but you’ve made 5 contributions? 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    Does this seriously upset people I imagine players say a lot worse about their own fans.
    That's very true. It's been caught on camera but I imagine there's plenty of players who have no respect for the fans they play for.

Surge talking a lot of sense on this thread. A throw away comment that Allen and Chester also found amusing. This just gives ammunition to the Williams haters.

Look at the facts, the Jacks hate us, even the small time they had above us, they still couldnt let it go, We cast a massive shadow down West and they have to live in it, it is hard for them

Most city fans hate the jacks, they are scruffy urchins who lack the style and finesse for cardiff fans

" Their Ash " is a honoured Jack, add to the fact that he is English ( that one is for Grangetown blue ) he is never really going to like city fans is he

Even their former players are obsessed with us

Swansea Town FC, forever in our shadow

I hate the Ayoltah, and what it actually represents ,and I think we should stop asking our players and managers doing it ,we are not Shiite Muslims, or in Iran.

We could have players ,fans ,staff and others completely at odds with is a actual origin.