+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ashley Williams pre game on camera “look at these mugs doing the ayatollah”

Ashley Williams pre game on camera “look at these mugs doing the ayatollah”

https://twitter.com/uefaeuro/status/...101756928?s=21

It’s upset a lot of people on twitter anyway. Personally I have huge respect for what he has done for wales and its clearly “banter” (no really it actually is) so I’ll let him have this one.

Re: Ashley Williams pre game on camera “look at these mugs doing the ayatollah”

Oh dear, not when camera's are around!

Grangetown Blue in 3...2..

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Oh dear, not when camera's are around!

Grangetown Blue in 3...2..

Pictures on the wall I’d imagine he’s referring to, in the Cardiff City Stadium.....

Wonder if he would’ve said it had Rambo or Gunter been behind him other than his pet bell end, Allen?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    It's been taken down now. Just like all his other social network sites.

The guy is a complete c unt. I don't make this sh1t up for the sake of it.

It's disgusting that he is actually the Captain on the Welsh national football team.

Hang your heads in shame, all you apologists, and you "he turns up" w@nkers.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    It's been taken down now. Just like all his other social network sites.

The guy is a complete c unt. I don't make this sh1t up for the sake of it.

It's disgusting that he is actually the Captain on the Welsh national football team.

Hang your heads in shame, all you apologists, and you "he turns up" w@nkers.
    Good evening Grangetown. What a surprise to see you on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Good evening Grangetown. What a surprise to see you on this thread.
    That all you got?

Well I’ve got some jelly babies if you are interested.

I still don't get it?

Neither do you.

I still don't get it?

Neither do you.
    I will just keep repeating it time and time again. Remind you of someone?

Wait, do you actually think I'm a "baby" because I don't like the fact that this guy is captain of the Welsh National football team?

Sleep well.

Wait, do you actually think I'm a "baby" because I don't like the fact that this guy is captain of the Welsh National football team?

Sleep well.
    Most of us are bored to death of you and your obsession. We all know what you think as you have rammed it down our throats for years. Why not give it a rest.

Good pass though

Bit childish of him to be honest.
    He’s done well for Wales, but that doesn’t make him a decent person and he’s let himself down there, given probably 1 in 3 of Wales fans are also Cardiff City fans and that Wales play in our stadium.

Don’t think he’s got long left anyway given his performances recently.

Wales defending poor again last night.

He's not even Welsh, he's not even Weeeeelsh

Appreciate his performances for Wales down the years but the guy is a wanker and he won't exactly be missed come his retirement.

Never liked him. Wankers not even Welsh.

tosser

The ayatollah has run its course.

Don’t know why people would be doing it at Wales games anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

Think he was on about the prints on the wall

I believe it’s a picture he is referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Think he was on about the prints on the wall
    And people are getting upset about that? Ffs

And people are getting upset about that? Ffs
    Yes that is the way I see it.

As I say it’s clearly “banter” of the lightest possible kind really, and I really don’t understand how people can get upset over that. I was surprised to see the fuss on twitter about it but can see a few similar views here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Bit childish of him to be honest.
    He’s done well for Wales, but that doesn’t make him a decent person and he’s let himself down there, given probably 1 in 3 of Wales fans are also Cardiff City fans and that Wales play in our stadium.

Don’t think he’s got long left anyway given his performances recently.

Wales defending poor again last night.
    Re on the pitch I agree there. He’s been a ridiculously good servant to wales and one of our best ever captains- possibly our very best. However I think his time has come now.

His legs seem to have gone but more than that he was awful in possession as well last night.

I couldn't care less about him saying it and I don't think anyone's upset by what he's actually said.

People are annoyed that at a time when a young, talented squad is in transition, the 34-year-old captain is saying stuff like that which has just stirred up a load of Cardiff/Swansea bollocks all over social media. Those days had disappeared for 10 years but this, coupled with a few losses has seen it return to a certain extent, and he's added to that.