+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best chippie in Wales.

Re: Best chippie in Wales.

Everywhere on Caroline Street is shite

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Sounds like a findus crispy pancake
    It looked like a big fish cake, but with a sausage-meat outside and quite plump, due to the beans.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I like the sound of a Beano - you could even kid yourself it was quite good for you .
    Then again, what is good for you in a fish shop? It's why they're so popular!

Yes, I was on a training course in the centre of Cardiff one day during the time I worked in Companies House and, for reasons I still cannot fathom, decided to have a chicken curry off the bone from Dorothys for lunch when I was stone cold sober - tried it once, won't be trying it a second time!
    Labelled "Dirty Dot's" and "chicken curry off the floor" for a reason Bob

It wasn't 'chicken curry' off the bone but just "chicken" with curry sauce poured over it.
    Rank but necessary when mullered.

Can anyone shed light on a place in Canton called “Rabbiottis” ? This was open during the early 90’s. My father would always stop here and pick us up fish and chips , I was under the impression it was world renowned , however with hindsight I’m guessing it was the first chippy we passed on the way home.

Yes, I was on a training course in the centre of Cardiff one day during the time I worked in Companies House and, for reasons I still cannot fathom, decided to have a chicken curry off the bone from Dorothys for lunch when I was stone cold sober - tried it once, won't be trying it a second time!
    Dorothys is great at 2 in the morning. You would never go in there any other time.