+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: West Ham tickets

West Ham tickets

can someone in the know post what the criteria is. No info. on the club site & eticketing says that I don't have the "correct privileges". I thought 4 aways this season would have been enough! Allocation 2,800, on a Tuesday night.

Re: West Ham tickets

I would have thought that supply would vastly outweigh the demand.

Tuesday night FFS!

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    can someone in the know post what the criteria is. No info. on the club site & eticketing says that I don't have the "correct privileges". I thought 4 aways this season would have been enough! Allocation 2,800, on a Tuesday night.
    How are the criteria established exactly, as I'm sure that Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea all had less onerous restrictions (3 aways I think), so how come West Ham has 4 aways?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    How are the criteria established exactly, as I'm sure that Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea all had less onerous restrictions (3 aways I think), so how come West Ham has 4 aways?

ST holders plus 3 aways = first dibs. Still a bit harsh for a Tuesday night away in the middle of nowhere. 4 aways for members etc is plain daft. No way will this sell out. Just puts people off going full stop.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    ST holders plus 3 aways = first dibs. Still a bit harsh for a Tuesday night away in the middle of nowhere. 4 aways for members etc is plain daft. No way will this sell out. Just puts people off going full stop.
    The requirement will be dropped soon I’m sure

Wednesday general sale

Why they go from 3+ to zero in one go seems stupid

Staggered over a couple of days at a time is sensible. I don't think people need 7 days to buy in this day and age. As someone said, it just puts people off going full stop

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Wednesday general sale

Staggered over a couple of days at a time is sensible. I don't think people need 7 days to buy in this day and age. As someone said, it just puts people off going full stop
    Exactly. It's ridiculous.

They have a list of how ugly you are and give you priority how good looking you are.
    Anyone need 5 tickets for this game just P M me

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    They have a list of how ugly you are and give you priority how good looking you are.
    Anyone need 5 tickets for this game just P M me
    ....although you might have to wait a week or so to get them😁

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Wednesday general sale