+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rabbi Matondo ex-CCFC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Rabbi Matondo ex-CCFC

Modern day football makes me sick. Should not be allowed to happen. Give the smaller clubs a chance FFS! Had enough of it to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    Modern day football makes me sick. Should not be allowed to happen. Give the smaller clubs a chance FFS! Had enough of it to be honest.
    He was born in Liverpool though and his family are in that area. Perhaps they influenced his move back to the North West

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    He was born in Liverpool though and his family are in that area. Perhaps they influenced his move back to the North West
    How does he qualify for Wales?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Parentage

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    Parentage
    So he's Ingurlish ???????

Another one

He went to school in Cardiff, so it might be just that. He might have other relatives, I can't find out but his dad is from the DRC. He spent most of his childhood in Cardiff, so it's not as if he's been dropped in.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He went to school in Cardiff, so it might be just that. He might have other relatives, I can't find out but his dad is from the DRC. He spent most of his childhood in Cardiff, so it's not as if he's been dropped in.
    Not sure just going to school in Wales qualifies someone at International level. Assuming the answer above is right, his mother must be Welsh.

Not sure just going to school in Wales qualifies someone at International level. Assuming the answer above is right, his mother must be Welsh.
    Robert Earnshaw

5 years at school means you qualify. Andy Dorman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_D...ational_career

Re RJK and Earnie, that rule wasn't in then, so I'm not actually sure he should have played for Wales. Glad he did though! Having said that, he might just classify as a British passport holder and could qualify for any of the home nations (like Maik Taylor).