+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zohore wanted by Fenerbahce?

Re: Zohore wanted by Fenerbahce?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    And who said turkeys don't vote for Christmas?

Has there ever been a City player who is so reticent to try and win a header?
    I don't think it's reticent with I don't think he likes the physical aspect of it.

I played and was picked as a centre half and centre forward, only because I didn't mind putting my head into risky stupid places, others didn't fancy it , and you knew that as soon as you went up for the first ball .

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Maybe....

http://sportwitness.co.uk/sporting-d...ible-transfer/

Fotomac claim Fenerbahce may be tempted to sign Cardiff City forward Kenneth Zohore following Islam Slimani’s poor start to the season.

The Leicester City player is currently on loan with the Istanbul club, but hasn’t convinced in his first few months in the Super Lig. The Algerian has found goals hard to come by and has been criticised in the Turkish press in recent weeks.

According to Fotomac, Fenerbahce could consider terminating Slimani’s loan contract during the winter break and bringing in Zohore to replace him. Fenerbahce’s sporting director Damien Comolli has reportedly met with Zohore’s agent to discuss a potential move

The Danish striker has yet to score a Premier League goal for Cardiff City this season and it’s claimed Fenerbahce’s scouting team are preparing a detailed report of the 24 year old.

I was quite optimistic of him getting this move until I read the last line..

Quote Originally Posted by Dj's #3 View Post
    Also his contract is NOT up until 2020 he singed a new deal last summer
    Singed? Perhaps it should have been burnt completely !!!!!

I've never really thought that Zohore gives his all in matches and just seems to trot around the pitch like a show pony. That's not what 'our Neil wants, and is certainly not what we want to see - particularly when we're in a relegation scrap.

A theory I have which is purely my own opinion is that he may be autistic. Perhaps that could be part of a wider discussion 'Autism in Football'.

Being autistic would have no bearing on physical and technical capability, but would affect the way he blends in with the squad, interprets tactical demands etc. Being unable to understand or feeling isolated will undoubtedly affect confidence, and people with autism are also prone to depression.

He hasn't taken part in many media engagements since being at the club but when he has, he seemed quite distant and uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Agree.

He’s done enough in the past for me to think he’s worth persevering with
    You got a good memory, when did he last score even?

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    I've never really thought that Zohore gives his all in matches and just seems to trot around the pitch like a show pony. That's not what 'our Neil wants, and is certainly not what we want to see - particularly when we're in a relegation scrap.

A theory I have which is purely my own opinion is that he may be autistic. Perhaps that could be part of a wider discussion 'Autism in Football'.

Being autistic would have no bearing on physical and technical capability, but would affect the way he blends in with the squad, interprets tactical demands etc. Being unable to understand or feeling isolated will undoubtedly affect confidence, and people with autism are also prone to depression.

He hasn't taken part in many media engagements since being at the club but when he has, he seemed quite distant and uncomfortable.
    I can't recall too many interviews, but never did I think he came across as autistic. There are plenty of people who are introverted without being autistic.