+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Are Wolves going to be in trouble?

Are Wolves going to be in trouble?

Football's authorities could re-open investigations into the controversial relationship between the Wolves owners and the "super-agent" Jorge Mendes after leaked emails revealed an apparent attempt to circumvent FA rules.

Re: Are Wolves going to be in trouble?

Hopefully.
    Can’t stand those feckers.

Don’t really like seeing clubs in trouble but I’ll make an exception for these cocky buggers👍

Not a chance they'll be in trouble. Rap on the knuckles at worst. Money talks and always has done.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Not a chance they'll be in trouble. Rap on the knuckles at worst. Money talks and always has done.
    Actually it’s the other clubs that will be pushing for punishment. Not good for Wolvesalona

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

They’ll get away with it
    There’s no chance of any action other than a slap on the wrist
    Wolves would have them, the EFL/ Premiership and whoever, dragged through the high court and the publicity would be shocking
    Think of the brand the marketers will cry and it will all be passed over like a bad dream

Don’t underestimate the new power that the other clubs have. They are well connected now and are already fighting hard against the Sky TV deal.
    The EFL have to be more than careful here.

Let's hope the Wolves are at the door

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Don’t underestimate the new power that the other clubs have. They are well connected now and are already fighting hard against the Sky TV deal.
    The EFL have to be more than careful here.
    What has changed?

International

Talking to a mate in the pub, married to a local girl, and a Wolves season ticker holder, he says it has already been sorted and there will be no action!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Talking to a mate in the pub, married to a local girl, and a Wolves season ticker holder, he says it has already been sorted and there will be no action!
    Another pay off to Scudamore?

Like they would know

I would luv it, luv it if they got done.

Won't happen though, wrong club to go after. They are a breath of fresh air with their champagne football and charismatic manager.
    Just what the EPL league need to shake things up in the best league in the world.... or should that be the gone stale greedy league.

#modernfootballsucks

He would say that though wouldnt he ? - they are all living in denial and deluded. Also, this appears to be a new development which hasn't yet been fully investigated.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I would luv it, luv it if they got done.

Won't happen though, wrong club to go after. They are a breath of fresh air with their champagne football and charismatic manager.
    Just what the EPL league need to shake things up in the best league in the world.... or should that be the gone stale greedy league.

#modernfootballsucks
    If that is what you really believe, why do you still take an interest in it ?

Please pass on a message (politely ) to the Wolves fan ,what they have done has made a mockery of football ,and the success you currently have is simply fabricated .

Allegedly incriminating emails have surfaced, which were not looked at the last time there was a complaint about wolves

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    If that is what you really believe, why do you still take an interest in it ?
    It's a good question and one I sometimes ask myself.
    I guess it's because I still support Cardiff City. They are still my team.
    As others have demonstrated on here, it's a hard habit to shake off.

What's the worst that will happen? I can't see them getting points deduction or anything along those lines, probably a slap on the wrist

International

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Please pass on a message (politely ) to the Wolves fan ,what they have done has made a mockery of football ,and the success you currently have is simply fabricated .
    Already done that, several times But he was deffo talking about this new thing when he said it was sorted. We'll see if he is tight if anything or nothing happens.

Always said there is something dodgy going on there, some massive brown envelopes going about