+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Black Friday

Black Friday

Anyone found any actual good deals or is it all still hype/marketing?

I got a great new mobile for much less than it would have cost yesterday but overall just feels like prices revert to what they should be.

Re: Black Friday

It's such an awful event. I can't help think there's only one winner ?

I Picked up my daughter and 3 of her friends up from school and dropped them at the train station for a trip into Bath

Daughter came back with a few tops, one was £55 down to £30 , so a little bargain

It’s 4 weeks until Black Friday ffs

How can you have Black Friday when everyone is at work?

Black Friday got so over the top here, (shop's were opening up at 6pm on Thanksgiving) that there has been something of a backlash. Most places started their sales last weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    It’s 4 weeks until Black Friday ffs
    This

International

Black friday was originally the last day you could order something on-line and guarantee delivery for Christmas. I think we have probably moved on since then.

Black Friday in Cardiff is the last Friday before Christmas when all the people who don't go to the pub from one months end to the next turn out in their drovers and expect to be greeted like gods. Most of them already pissed from the office 'party'.
    This year it will be worse than usual because after the last friday there is no work for at least 4 days. :(