Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
Ralls excelled against better midfields this year in particular the Gunners fame who let's be fair have extremely good midfielders .

He's been out for a while and I think he isn't able to play his same game with Gunnerson in the side.

Let's cut him slack he's been brillant over the last two years well exceeding our expectations , last year he was a vital nailed on first teamer , our problems are tge end result, farther up the field .
I have always been his biggest fan. He's been great for us over a number of seasons and held us together. But yesterday was as poor as I have seen him. Just kept giving simple passes straight to them. I know the options are extremely limited but better to play the channels with Patterson's desire than short passes back to Everton.

Yesterday was so frustrating as they were not great. Don't start me on the ref, the time wasting which is staggering in the premier league from every team who have a lead - ref's don't even try to do anything (except book Etheridge - WTF) - can someone please find Junior so we don't have to keep playing his twin brother, and can someone please help me understand what possible reason NW picks Cunningham ahead of Bennett. If he is still punishing him for Burnley's backpost header than that is nonsense. In my view he is so far ahead of Cunningham.

Apart from all that great away day!!