+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joe Ralls

Re: Joe Ralls

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I'm sure it was Cunningham who was done at the back post against Burnley.
    You're probably right. I know he blamed Bennett for hazard goal but I could have sworn there was one other?

It was the Leicester goal, and Spurs I guess. But although Bennett wasn't great for those at least he didn't literally make a defence splitting pass to the opposition's winger like Cunningham did yesterday. If anyone's going to be picked on for a poor performance then it's got be Cunningham.

Quote Originally Posted by Madassa View Post
    It was the Leicester goal, and Spurs I guess. But although Bennett wasn't great for those at least he didn't literally make a defence splitting pass to the opposition's winger like Cunningham did yesterday. If anyone's going to be picked on for a poor performance then it's got be Cunningham.
    I thought Cunningham was poor all round yesterday, not just his part in their goal. How he gets in the side ahead of Bennet is just baffling. Think the money spent on him should've gone on a RB instead.

Cunningham has no business in the EPL.

You are absolutely right.
    Unfortunately we have a few players, Ralls and Morrison in particular, who were excellent in the Championship but are not good enough for the Premier League. However the one person who is really out of his depth is Warnock!

I'm not a Ralls fan. I can never really see what he does well he is just a run of the mill championship midfielder. What I would say is there is hardly any competition in the middle. I would prefer to see Patterson there and put Reid or Zohore up top.

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    I'm not a Ralls fan. I can never really see what he does well he is just a run of the mill championship midfielder. What I would say is there is hardly any competition in the middle. I would prefer to see Patterson there and put Reid or Zohore up top.
    There are those on here who rate Ralls highly - I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum, yet we all watch the same game[s]. Similarly, people don't rate Gunnarson whereas I rate him highly. I just don't see those 'good' things that Ralls does. He can't pass, he can't turn once he's received the ball, he can't shoot - but run, yes, he can run..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    There are those on here who rate Ralls highly - I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum, yet we all watch the same game[s]. Similarly, people don't rate Gunnarson whereas I rate him highly. I just don't see those 'good' things that Ralls does. He can't pass, he can't turn once he's received the ball, he can't shoot - but run, yes, he can run..
    The goal v Sunderland was all the more impressive for someone who cant shoot.😂

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    Patterson’s passing is even worse than Ralls!

Would like to see Camarasa in a more central role

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

Me too. He seems wasted in a deeper role. I'd also like to see someone else putting dead balls in the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    The goal v Sunderland was all the more impressive for someone who cant shoot.��
    Actually as I was typing that I was wondering if anyone would pick up on that one. Yes, a great strike.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

He should be in the middle. However his passing was even worse than Ralls’ was yesterday as well. Less than 50% success.
    Probably his poorest game for us so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    The goal v Sunderland was all the more impressive for someone who cant shoot.😂
    Or the one vs Wolves away a couple of years back.

Quote Originally Posted by JennyWren View Post
    Warnock is not playing him in the right role, can hardly blame Joe when the instructions from Warnock are to bypass midfield.
    He's not good enough, when are people going to realise it!

Pass success rate of all players with over 3 hours of football under their belts this season:

Kadeem Harris - 81.3%
    Harry Arter - 81.1%
    Joe Bennett - 75.9%
    Greg Cunningham - 74.5%
    Victor Camarasa - 74%
    Aron Gunnarsson - 69.7%
    Junior Hoilett - 69.4%
    Bobby Reid - 68.9%
    Sol Bamba - 68.1%
    Joe Ralls - 66.4%
    Sean Morrison - 65%
    Josh Murphy - 64%