+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Joe Ralls

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Joe Ralls

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    He wasn’t great and I couldnt believe Camarasa came off and he stayed on.

I think Morrison looks out of his depth. Need a right back and get Manga in the middle with Sol. I still prefer Bennett over Cunningham as well.

I thought we did alright though. Soft goal to concede.
    Although it pains me to say it, Morrison looks well out of his depth at times. And has become prone to panic. He was immense last season and I really thought he'd make the step up OK.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Although it pains me to say it, Morrison looks well out of his depth at times. And has become prone to panic. He was immense last season and I really thought he'd make the step up OK.
    Trying too hard?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Trying too hard?
    I just don't think he's quick enough in this league, it's the speed of thought as much as pace

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I just don't think he's quick enough in this league, it's the speed of thought as much as pace
    I think that applies to a number of our players. Experience helps with this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I think that applies to a number of our players. Experience helps with this as well.
    Yeah I think Bamba has the advantage of having 6 foot long legs to recover , I honestly thought Sean would be one of the few who could make it but his positional play isn't the best, I've been very disappointed with hoillet this season he looks like a league 2 player and Ralls pissed me off today when Arter won that challenge and he ****ing didn't run on to the ball 30 seconds later we was 1-0 down but I thought we done alright today frustrated Everton but made some awful substitution decisions

I wouldn't fault Ralls for effort, and think he was one of our best players last season, but he looks to be struggling in the PL and was really poor today, probably our worst player. Kept giving the ball away.

My son and I both expected him to be subbed but it didn't happen.

Think we should have got Murphy on sooner if not starting as playing Arter, Gunnarson and Ralls together isn't the answer.