+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MOTD

MOTD

Missed the penalty shout.

Missed Paterson's chance early on.

Missed Camarasa's long range effort.

Re: MOTD

Making us look as bad as they can. Only Man City have truly outplayed us. We were in the game against chelse until the last 5-10 mins. Apart from that those we could’ve taken points off anyone else.

Which pelanty shout? Harris in the 1st half, Cunningham in the 2nd or the hand ball in the last 5 minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Which pelanty shout? Harris in the 1st half, Cunningham in the 2nd or the hand ball in the last 5 minutes?
    The Cunningham one I wanted to see.

Don’t remember the Harris one, but it was at the other end , so not surprising with my eyesight.

Didn’t think the ‘handball’ one was a realistic shout to be fair

And their appeals for one in the first half were a joke, but may have influenced the ref not giving us ours.

Worth noting that we were denied a strong penalty appeal at Goodison at 1-1 last time we were there.
    Zaha

Only one reason they showed what they did in the limited time they had - cos Warnock mentioned the throw-in and the foul on Harris in his post match interview.
    If they'd shown his interview but not showed the clips he talked about it would have seemed weird.
    Saying that though I wanted to see the pelanty shout.

Penalty shout here..

https://twitter.com/just_a_bluebird/...917349888?s=21

For me this is given 9 times out of 10 ( and the 10th one is when it’s us)

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Penalty shout here..

https://twitter.com/just_a_bluebird/...917349888?s=21

Feck me, we are starting to sound like whinging windbags. Doesn't matter how much they show, the result is still 0-1.

Only the Pickford save needed to be included. The pelanty shout is as weak as a pint of Albright.

Quote Originally Posted by JennyWren View Post
    Feck me, we are starting to sound like whinging windbags. Doesn't matter how much they show, the result is still 0-1.

Only the Pickford save needed to be included. The pelanty shout is as weak as a pint of Albright.
    Even the commentators said it was a pen...

Quote Originally Posted by Welshcake. View Post
    Even the commentators said it was a pen...
    I didn't see it at the time. Coleman immediately puts his hands up, he knew he'd got it wrong.

If that had been at the other end, I'd have been critical of our defender making such a stupid tackle.

What was your previous moniker? You're rapidly becoming the resident message board arsehole.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    What was your previous moniker? You're rapidly becoming the resident message board arsehole.
    It's Jirga/Kris/BIS, surely.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    It's Jirga/Kris/BIS, surely.
    NQAT

Having watched that, I think you're right to a degree - it would indeed be given more often than not, but personally I don't think it was a penalty. There wasn't any genuine contact. Cunningham went down far too easily.

One long-range shot that Pickford saved in slow motion was pretty meagre pickings if Everton were indeed as bad as you said they were.

Because I disagreed with you? :wanker:

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Having watched that, I think you're right to a degree - it would indeed be given more often than not, but personally I don't think it was a penalty. There wasn't any genuine contact. Cunningham went down far too easily.

One long-range shot that Pickford saved in slow motion was pretty meagre pickings if Everton were indeed as bad as you said they were.
    I saw the game in a Sports Bar in Kowloon. First impression was it was a pen, but the replay shows ref got it right. We offered little, but looked tough to break down at times, but Everton were in control.

It’s 100% jirga pretending not to be

Why hasn't he been banned like the other anti-Tan numpties? Is it because he goes to games now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

Dave, they WERE poor, but we were worse unfortunately.

As to ‘genuine contact’ I disagree.
    That was a full contact, and a genuine fall.
    I thought so at the time and the video backs that up. The one Everton fan who’s commented on my SM also agreed it’s a penalty, so this isn’t just my inherent bias.

We’d have probably missed the penalty anyway, but when you consider the soft ones given against us v Bournemouth and Newcastle then we’ve every right to feel aggrieved.

Just for the record, it would have been an ‘undeserved point’ but we’ve not had many of those this year either

Because I disagreed with you? :wanker:
    Notice you didn’t answer his question.
    The worst thing about this board is the weirdos reappearing time and again with new names and multis.

No wonder it’s like a desert a lot of the time these days

Tandy

Dave, they WERE poor, but we were worse unfortunately.

As to ‘genuine contact’ I disagree.
    That was a full contact, and a genuine fall.
    I thought so at the time and the video backs that up. The one Everton fan who’s commented on my SM also agreed it’s a penalty, so this isn’t just my inherent bias.

We’d have probably missed the penalty anyway, but when you consider the soft ones given against us v Bournemouth and Newcastle then we’ve every right to feel aggrieved.

Just for the record, it would have been an ‘undeserved point’ but we’ve not had many of those this year either
    We had two undeserved ones last home game

Notice you didn’t answer his question.
    The worst thing about this board is the weirdos reappearing time and again with new names and multis.

No wonder it’s like a desert a lot of the time these days
    I didn't understand his question.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    We had two undeserved ones last home game
    20 shots to 7
    That’s normally a fair justification for 3 points

I didn't understand his question.
    He was asking what user name you used to post under