+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trouble On the Buses

Re: Trouble On the Buses

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Many of my posts at this forum are of the tongue-in-cheek variety. The one you responded to was amongst the more obvious ones.
    Then sir, I humbly apologise. It went above my head.

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    Is this a wind up? You’ve caused more trouble on the buses than anyone in human history, apart from your mate Jack.
    Exactly. He's probably just having a go at Vince because he wants Blakey back in charge but that's where all these problems started in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    Exactly. He's probably just having a go at Vince because he wants Blakey back in charge but that's where all these problems started in my opinion.
    At least we fill our buses, Arthur’s motorbike & sidecar would be enough for some club's away following.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I think it's fair enough for him in this circumstance.
    I am more than happy for Vince to speak on my behalf and so are my family members.
    He works extremely hard and always conducts himself in a gentlemanly and professional manner.
    He has the interest of CCFC in mind at all times. How anyone can have a go at him is beyond me.
    With respect I can hold my own drink with the best of them but the behaviour of some of our supporters at away games is not acceptable. As i have said before that is why I no longer travel to away games.
    These are only a small percentage of our fans who seem to have problems handling their drink or whatever they take but it does spoil i as far as i am concerned.

Amazing how some of our lot get into the grounds, always see a few that are all over the shop. Or is the reasoning ‘They’re better off and easier to keep an eye on in the ground rather than let them roam the streets seeking more drink’ ? Love a drink myself & it goes hand in hand with a day at the football in my opinion but an away day is £100 + if you’re having food, drink & staying out when you’re dropped back in Cardiff later. Crackers if you’ve got to find out the result in the next day’s paper.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Amazing how some of our lot get into the grounds, always see a few that are all over the shop. Or is the reasoning ‘They’re better off and easier to keep an eye on in the ground rather than let them roam the streets seeking more drink’ ? Love a drink myself & it goes hand in hand with a day at the football in my opinion but an away day is £100 + if you’re having food, drink & staying out when you’re dropped back in Cardiff later. Crackers if you’ve got to find out the result in the next day’s paper.
    There’s usually a fair few get turned away, and as you say that’s not always an easy option for the authorities.

Also, let’s put this into perspective, in our 6-7 aways so far we’ve taken around 20000 fans.

Hard not to have a few idiots amongst that.

We’ve not had 1 real problem on our coaches , fingers crossed, so far, unless you count banging on windows or getting off when you shouldn’t, and even that was nipped in the bud. That’s out of about 400 we’ve taken on our bus which is a mix of Caerphilly and Cardiff’s boys mainly