+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: More strange ticketing criteria for Watford Away?

More strange ticketing criteria for Watford Away?

I know that I am starting to sound like a broken record now, but Watford tickets are on sale today for Members with 4 aways up to and including Liverpool.

So I have 2 x 5 Aways and 2 x 4 Aways up to and including West Ham for me and my 3 boys - I thought that the criteria was unusually harsh for the West Ham game and that it would be reduced for subsequent games, but apparently not. :-(

Re: More strange ticketing criteria for Watford Away?

It's a strange system, it should go down every 3 days until it gets to 0 away games, it's really not hard. But as per usual, the club is absolutely horrendous at ticket/merchandise related sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    It's a strange system, it should go down every 3 days until it gets to 0 away games, it's really not hard. But as per usual, the club is absolutely horrendous at ticket/merchandise related sales.
    Quite.

Or, for West Ham it was 4 aways (still daft) up to and including Liverpool, so why not 4 aways up to and including West Ham?

The criteria for West Ham is even more strange considering it was never selling out and a week before the fixture we’ve only sold 1500.

By Christmas I’d have been to 4/9 aways but I can’t buy a ticket for palace until next week as it’s 3 or more up to Liverpool in October? (West Ham, Watford after). Then there’s a drop to 0. I’d imagine palace on Boxing Day will be a popular one so having as much chance as someone who’s not been this season is a bit unfair tbf, but they seem to be sticking with this approach for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    The criteria for West Ham is even more strange considering it was never selling out and a week before the fixture we’ve only sold 1500.

By Christmas I’d have been to 4/9 aways but I can’t buy a ticket for palace until next week as it’s 3 or more up to Liverpool in October? (West Ham, Watford after). Then there’s a drop to 0. I’d imagine palace on Boxing Day will be a popular one so having as much chance as someone who’s not been this season is a bit unfair tbf, but they seem to be sticking with this approach for some reason.
    ..the last few away boxing day fixtures...
    palace
    mk dons
    charlton
    there have only been 1000 away fans..maybe the family things take their toll