+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: AEK Athens V Ajax trouble

AEK Athens V Ajax trouble

Re: AEK Athens V Ajax trouble

How utterly ridiculous. Just a lot of scumbags. Nothing will be done because it never is.

Nothing will ever be done until someone is killed.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Nothing will ever be done until someone is killed.
    Hasn’t there been football related deaths? Obviously Heysel but I’m sure there’s been others. It’s as though local police are sometimes hand in glove with some clubs ultras.

Wasn't someone killed in Italy when a moped was thrown off a stand? Or am I making this up as a weird thing I have dreamed?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Hasn’t there been football related deaths? Obviously Heysel but I’m sure there’s been others. It’s as though local police are sometimes hand in glove with some clubs ultras.
    Or scared of them

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post
    Wasn't someone killed in Italy when a moped was thrown off a stand? Or am I making this up as a weird thing I have dreamed?
    That was the famous incident at the San Siro

https://youtu.be/L_Nu6HKVSmk

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Or scared of them
    Could be, also some ultras have some sort of official affiliation to their clubs as well. Tickets sorted out for them, meeting places at grounds etc. They seem to have a stranglehold at some clubs, practically untouchable, scary for the innocent visiting fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    That was the famous incident at the San Siro

https://youtu.be/L_Nu6HKVSmk
    If the clip was ran on another twenty seconds the poor Deliveroo driver was the next thing over!!!!!!

Weird, wouldn’t have thought there was any history between them, but who knows? How the f do you get the ground with a petrol bomb?

You would have thought that the Dutch and Greek fans would celebrate what they have in common i.e. Ajax.

That's nothing - haven't they seen the damaged seats on one of our supporters coaches. Bunch of pussies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    That's nothing - haven't they seen the damaged seats on one of our supporters coaches. Bunch of pussies.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Weird, wouldn’t have thought there was any history between them, but who knows? How the f do you get the ground with a petrol bomb?
    Clearly you haven't received the same Cardiff City pat downs as me. I could smuggle a tank down my trousers past some of the stewards going into the Canton

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Clearly you haven't received the same Cardiff City pat downs as me. I could smuggle a tank down my trousers past some of the stewards going into the Canton
    That's because they are still traumatised from the day they inspected Sludge's suspect package!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    That's because they are still traumatised from the day they inspected Sludge's suspect package!