+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Racist attack in school

Re: Racist attack in school

Quote Originally Posted by KenfigBlues View Post
    It’s everywhere. I’ve a good friend in Burnley who has to walk his wife home every night because these ‘new locals’ spit and try to openly grab at her body. He can’t react or he’d face heavy time because they’d cry ‘racist’.
    Never heard such bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    it used to be the way we did it in the past, punish them, lock them up in a young offenders unit etc

we have moved on since then, we ( mainly my wife ) have 3 social workers as friends and the new way is a arm around the shoulder and talk about it and show them the world is a great place ( with a free trip to Butlins or disneyland paris ) our friends say the new way has better results
    So you're saying it's the norm nowadays for school bullies to get a free trip to Disneyland?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    So you're saying it's the norm nowadays for school bullies to get a free trip to Disneyland?
    What about a free trip to Aleppo or Idlib? Would definitely be classified as "educational".

Does my post really say " its the norm nowadays for school bullies to get a free trip to Disneyland " ? ? ? ? Have a read of it again , at no point do i say that

Does my post really say " its the norm nowadays for school bullies to get a free trip to Disneyland " ? ? ? ? Have a read of it again , at no point do i say that
    That appears to be the thrust of it. You said it's the new way and it gets better results. So it's not common?

Are people really making that an issue? It’s their money and they can do what they want with it. If that means donating it to a young boy then so be it.
    The issue should be the amount of bullying that’s evidently going on in the country in which schools are doing feck all about.
    If it wasn’t for the social media outrage, would the school have done anything to that absolutely kent of a boy who poured the water in that poor lads face?

That appears to be the thrust of it. You said it's the new way and it gets better results. So it's not common?
    I never said it was common either, so thats two assumptions you have made

how frequent is common in your eyes ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Are people really making that an issue? It’s their money and they can do what they want with it. If that means donating it to a young boy then so be it.
    The issue should be the amount of bullying that’s evidently going on in the country in which schools are doing feck all about.
    If it wasn’t for the social media outrage, would the school have done anything to that absolutely kent of a boy who poured the water in that poor lads face?
    you have combined a post i made about the " new way " of dealing with troublesome kids ( and Lardy picked up on, not sure why out of all the posts here he raised issues with that ) the social care system prefer positive procedures instead of locking them up in young offenders units and this horrid incident

one of my social worker friends ( the one who is slightly more talkative than the others ) takes families away to Butlins and Disneyland Paris to help them with issues they have

No issues with this Syrian family going to disney, if they want a " guide " they can pay for me to go for a week or 2

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    Well the info's out there mate.You'll forgive me if I don't feel the need to back up what I've said but by all means feel free to proove me a liar.Stories related to me of so-called decent families would make your stomach churn.It's so true when they say"give me the child before seven and I will give you the man"or something like that.For my sins I must admit I couldn't do the job my brother does .
    I’m not interested in “proving you to be a liar”. This topic is too important for shite like that. I’m just questioning the figure of 99% of bullys being victims of abuse themselves. I would have thought it was much lower than that.

I never said it was common either, so thats two assumptions you have made

how frequent is common in your eyes ? ? ?
    You tell me. I don't have three social workers as friends. If it's not common, I'm wondering why you brought it up.

Are they taking the bully's family or the victim's family?

[QUOTE=blue matt;4929772]you have combined a post i made about the " new way " of dealing with troublesome kids ( and Lardy picked up on, not sure why out of all the posts here he raised issues with that ) the social care system prefer positive procedures instead of locking them up in young offenders units and this horrid incident

one of my social worker friends ( the one who is slightly more talkative than the others ) takes families away to Butlins and Disneyland Paris to help them with issues they have

That's part of the problem though, wishy-washy social workers taking these kids to MacDonalds or somewhere else nice for a treat, or a holiday. before dumping back at their care home. The violent kids will, of course behave for the social worker. as it's a treat fr them to be taken out for a big Mac and fries with a milkshake (or whatever). Once back at the care home these violent retards kick off, head butting female members of staff, glassing other members of staff etc etc etc etc. I could give you a whole long list and bore the ass off you with a huge long list of violent misdemeanors from my time of working in care homes. The only things these thugs fear, is being treated worse.

Look at these scum here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-46398021

Do you really thing any of them, or their families, are worth a feckin' trip to Disneyland FFS? How much do you think this is costing us, the tax payers of this country?? I don't think you have got a clue have you?? Lock them and their parents up. Get them off the streets. Expensive i know, by why reward bad behaviour with being rewarded? Make the streets safe again for law abiding citizens. If they take part in violent disorder again, bang them up again. Simples

[QUOTE=Mr Soul '68;4929874]
    you have combined a post i made about the " new way " of dealing with troublesome kids ( and Lardy picked up on, not sure why out of all the posts here he raised issues with that ) the social care system prefer positive procedures instead of locking them up in young offenders units and this horrid incident

That's part of the problem though, wishy-washy social workers taking these kids to MacDonalds or somewhere else nice for a treat, or a holiday. before dumping back at their care home. The violent kids will, of course behave for the social worker. as it's a treat fr them to be taken out for a big Mac and fries with a milkshake (or whatever). Once back at the care home these violent retards kick off, head butting female members of staff, glassing other members of staff etc etc etc etc. I could give you a whole long list and bore the ass off you with a huge long list of violent misdemeanors from my time of working in care homes. The only things these thugs fear, is being treated worse.

Look at these scum here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-46398021

Do you really thing any of them, or their families, are worth a feckin' trip to Disneyland FFS? How much do you think this is costing us, the tax payers of this country?? I don't think you have got a clue have you?? Lock them and their parents up. Get them off the streets. Expensive i know, by why reward bad behaviour with being rewarded? Make the streets safe again for law abiding citizens. If they take part in violent disorder again, bang them up again. Simples
    It should then be very easy for you to tell us about a dozen cases where you know for sure that attacking someone with a baseball bat worked.And no friend of a friend or other third hand examples please.

No issues with this Syrian family going to disney, if they want a " guide " they can pay for me to go for a week or 2
    Apologies I completely misread your post.
    I was referring to the money people were donating to the Syrian families which caused a bit of hoo-ha on Twitter with some people. (Which of course could be turned into a trip to Disney)
    Apologies again.

[QUOTE=sneggyblubird;4929886]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post

It should then be very easy for you to tell us about a dozen cases where you know for sure that attacking someone with a baseball bat worked.And no friend of a friend or other third hand examples please.
    Stuff like that report makes me glad I hung up my helmet and sell utilities these days so

****ing bastard government and their cuts, a pox on all their houses.