+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Racist attack in school

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Racist attack in school

imagine if this was the other way round and some indigenous child was beaten up by immigrants. Thankfully this never happens..

Quote Originally Posted by KenfigBlues View Post
    imagine if this was the other way round and some indigenous child was beaten up by immigrants. Thankfully this never happens..
    I know someone from heckmondwike, he has 2 daughters, lets just say some of the " new locals " do not share the view that girls are equal to males and really need to be taught boundaries

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I know someone from heckmondwike, he has 2 daughters, lets just say some of the " new locals " do not share the view that girls are equal to males and really need to be taught boundaries

It’s everywhere. I’ve a good friend in Burnley who has to walk his wife home every night because these ‘new locals’ spit and try to openly grab at her body. He can’t react or he’d face heavy time because they’d cry ‘racist’.

Quote Originally Posted by KenfigBlues View Post
    It’s everywhere. I’ve a good friend in Burnley who has to walk his wife home every night because these ‘new locals’ spit and try to openly grab at her body. He can’t react or he’d face heavy time because they’d cry ‘racist’.
    Never heard such bullshit.