+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Racist attack in school

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Racist attack in school

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    STFU you moron
    Truth obviously bothers you. None so blind that cannot see.

Of course bullying happens in a lot of schools, growing up can be a tough time.

It's always difficult to know in things like this, was he just being attacked for his race, or if he had been white would he have bullied him anyway and it just happens that on this occasion the victim happened to be an immigrant.

Unfortunately what has emerged about the bully's family and social media posts makes me strongly suspect that this was entirely racially motivated. The parents and people spouting the kind of hate onto the internet that has twisted this kids young mind are the ones that are making this country a worse place, not innocent kids escaping a warzone

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Of course bullying happens in a lot of schools, growing up can be a tough time.

It's always difficult to know in things like this, was he just being attacked for his race, or if he had been white would he have bullied him anyway and it just happens that on this occasion the victim happened to be an immigrant.

Unfortunately what has emerged about the bully's family and social media posts makes me strongly suspect that this was entirely racially motivated. The parents and people spouting the kind of hate onto the internet that has twisted this kids young mind are the ones that are making this country a worse place, not innocent kids escaping a warzone
    I agree with this. As I said in my earlier post (#27) the Syrian refugee family I am closely involved with are a great bunch. The children are very polite, rather shy, and are keen to learn in school and I suspect this could be the situation in Huddersfield as such kids would be more vulnerable to bullying. I have had to explain to the dad that this is not typical behaviour and unfortunately not everyone is welcoming to refugees, something I should not have to be doing. Maybe a short break in Aleppo or Homs or even better in Idlib might be part of the redress procedure that the bully could participate in?

Quote Originally Posted by KenfigBlues View Post
    Truth obviously bothers you. None so blind that cannot see.
    Get yourself a guide dog then