+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chesterfield, stato heaven, currently on their longest unbeaten, winless & draw streaks

Chesterfield, stato heaven, currently on their longest unbeaten, winless & draw streaks

They've drawn their last 9 league games in a row (record)

They've drawn 11 & lost 8 of their last 19 league games, 19 games winless (record)

They've drawn 10 & won 2 of their last 12 in all comps, 12 games unbeaten (record)

Unbelievable (but true) Jeff!

Re: Chesterfield, stato heaven, currently on their longest unbeaten, winless & draw streaks

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    They've drawn their last 9 league games in a row (record)

They've drawn 11 & lost 8 of their last 19 league games, 19 games winless (record)

They've drawn 10 & won 2 of their last 12 in all comps, 12 games unbeaten (record)

Unbelievable (but true) Jeff!
    Is that a record number of records with that record?

Re: Chesterfield, stato heaven, currently on their longest unbeaten, winless & draw streaks

They won their first 3 league games without conceding aswell.

Sofa so good👍

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Is that a record number of records with that record?
    It is. They even managed to equalise with a 90th minute pelanty last night to extend their records.

Where's your money going on their next game? They're at home to Grimsby in the FA Cup on Sunday.

Rare post from a lurker on here!

I guess you got this from my post on the FB page about seeing Roger Johnson play for Bromley last night. For those who haven't seen it I'm a Chesterfield season ticket holder (must be mad!), bought just because I thought it would be nice to support a local team. They have been relegated each season since we've been going to watch them (the last 3 years) and it doesn't bode well for this season either.

They need to beat Grimsby on Sunday as it would be nice to get a big home draw in the 3rd round - and even better if they drew Cardiff City.

Quote Originally Posted by GillianL View Post
    Rare post from a lurker on here!

I guess you got this from my post on the FB page about seeing Roger Johnson play for Bromley last night. For those who haven't seen it I'm a Chesterfield season ticket holder (must be mad!), bought just because I thought it would be nice to support a local team. They have been relegated each season since we've been going to watch them (the last 3 years) and it doesn't bode well for this season either.

They need to beat Grimsby on Sunday as it would be nice to get a big home draw in the 3rd round - and even better if they drew Cardiff City.
    It was stat of the day on 606 on Sunday from Ali Bruce-Ball

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    It was stat of the day on 606 on Sunday from Ali Bruce-Ball

Quote Originally Posted by GillianL View Post
    Fans like you GillianL are what make football great,can't be an easy watch every week .