Thread: Villa Forest sounds like a dull old game

Villa Forest sounds like a dull old game

5-5 at the moment!!

Re: Villa Forest sounds like a dull old game

There’s always plenty of goals when villa play

Villa 26 attempts .
    Forest 8 .
    Brillant , good to see John Terry's defence skills embedding in well.

For once, there more goals than Grealish's dives.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Villa 26 attempts .
    Forest 8 .
    Brillant , good to see John Terry's defence skills embedding in well.

Watched the highlights online and it was lovely to watch how it panned out. Villa fans must be sick after being dead and buried, good fightback, behind again and then Forsest having a man sent off.
    Two goals to put them ahead at 5-4 thinking they'd completed the task, they conceded again to draw.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post

Watched the highlights online and it was lovely to watch how it panned out. Villa fans must be sick after being dead and buried, good fightback, behind again and then Forsest having a man sent off.
    Two goals to put them ahead at 5-4 thinking they'd completed the task, they conceded again to draw.
    just imagine this scenario as an away fan in that area ;

Oh god its a Wednesday night game
    Its cold and wet
    Its Villa they got more than us
    We will lose
    We lose to a crappy Grealish dive and free kick.
    We have 4 shots on goal and score all 4
    Oh no were now 5 -4 no way back now .
    We shoot once more ,oh we scored a fifth.
    Look at Terry/ Grealsih' s face
    Happy bus trip home.
    Santa landed early ,bless him.
    Critically coach seats left alone ??

Did anyone else notice the remark made by Sally Nugent the BBC sports presenter on Breakfast this morning, about the Villa vs Forest game? I can’t remember the exact words but it was something to the effect that football in the Championship can also be quite exciting, which seemed to me that the subliminal message was the Champions League or Premiership is where the really exciting stuff happens! I suppose this is not surprising when on Saturday night’s BBC news we hear “and now for ALL the sports news over to Karthi” meaning here are the Premiership results….

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Did anyone else notice the remark made by Sally Nugent the BBC sports presenter on Breakfast this morning, about the Villa vs Forest game? I can’t remember the exact words but it was something to the effect that football in the Championship can also be quite exciting, which seemed to me that the subliminal message was the Champions League or Premiership is where the really exciting stuff happens! I suppose this is not surprising when on Saturday night’s BBC news we hear “and now for ALL the sports news over to Karthi” meaning here are the Premiership results….
    My missus looked at me strange when I shouted "piss off" at that stupid cow Sally Nugent when she said that this morning.You are right, if it's not Prem League or in her case Man Utd or Mourinho then it means nothing. I really detest her. Her knowledge is shit. The other day she said that Jack Leach took a great catch on the boundary to run out the Sri Lanka batsman. Work that out