Thread: Hoilett

Hoilett

Starting.

Re: Hoilett

6 in midfield?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    6 in midfield?
    Who going to cover for the left-back? One team is going to score 5, but I don't know which one

I can't believe Hoilett is starting and Reid is on the bench.

Hoilett awarded Sky MOTM

Wolves could have scored 5 or more .. good thing they didn't!

Quote Originally Posted by ksbenchpwllheli View Post
    Crap, as usual.
    :haha: I thought he actually did play well but Bamba or Gunnar was motm

Quote Originally Posted by ksbenchpwllheli View Post
    Crap, as usual.
    You havent exactly covered yourself in glory on this board tonight have you. That goal was worthy of winning any match. Go and have a lie down in a dark room.

Fantastic strike. But MOTM?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Wolves could have scored 5 or more .. good thing they didn't!
    They only had 4 on target mind.

Aside from his goal, Hoilett was at least trying to get at them tonight. They defended in numbers and we just don’t have the squad to break that down easily.

Was chatting to a few of the lads during half time and we were all saying he wasn't up to standard ........ but fair play that GOAL

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Shhh View Post
    They only had 4 on target mind.
    A lot of the time they didn't even get any shots off after getting into some good attacking positions. I thought the Wolves final product was very poor last night.

Junior has got himself into quite a few shooting positions this season and has ended up passing. Maybe his confidence has been a bit low but last nights shot should put that to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I can't believe Hoilett is starting and Reid is on the bench.
    What is it with Reid. He's useless and it's not only me who is saying it as all the people around me agree he is a total waste of space. He must be the lightest and most ineffective player in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Malckent View Post
    Junior has got himself into quite a few shooting positions this season and has ended up passing. Maybe his confidence has been a bit low but last nights shot should put that to bed.
    Goals win games and Junior won the game for us. His general play was not the best but if he could do this on a regular basis I would be delighted.
    Lets hope this gives him a springboard to go on from here.

Am I the only one who thought he did ok playing left wing back, thought he tracked back well and cut out some balls confidently without having the urge to just smash it upfield, the only player that has been disappointing is Ralls

Pleased for Junior and Warnock.
    His form has dipped dramatically since last season and could be down to a number of things... injury, quality of defender, lack of support/quality from teammates, tactics etc..

I, along with I suspect many others, wanted Harris on for Junior last night, especially when we were chasing the game but Warnock kept faith in him.
    That goal could be the turning point for JH and his confidence will surely rocket.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Fantastic strike. But MOTM?
    I agree, I thought he struggled in the first half,he doesnt pose the same threat in this league , goal was top class though ,let's prey it kick starts his season as we need him and a few few more goals like that .