+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neil. Go now! You are a total joke.

Neil. Go now! You are a total joke.

I'm sorry, but, what is going on in your head? Wolves weakness is in midfield, our strength is in midfield. So, you put our best player at right back, give up the midfield and play our worst performer this season (Hoilett)as left back.Makes no sense. Cam has touched it twice, Arter not in the game and Ralls all over the place. So pissed off about this.

Re: Neil. Go now! You are a total joke.

I wish I could disagree, about the set up today at least.

Tactical genius

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Tactical genius
    All l can say is oh ****

Blog Entries

I take it back

Quote Originally Posted by ksbenchpwllheli View Post
    I'm sorry, but, what is going on in your head? Wolves weakness is in midfield, our strength is in midfield. So, you put our best player at right back, give up the midfield and play our worst performer this season (Hoilett)as left back.Makes no sense. Cam has touched it twice, Arter not in the game and Ralls all over the place. So pissed off about this.
    No you

LOL

Happy birthday Neil!

Plum

clown

You really are a tactical genius aren't you. Apart from the fact that we played well and won, we actually played three at the back and five in midfield and it worked a treat. Hang your head in shame.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You really are a tactical genius aren't you. Apart from the fact that we played well and won, we actually played three at the back and five in midfield and it worked a treat. Hang your head in shame.
    It worked, but Wolves could have massacred us if they had their shooting boots on.

Love it....

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It worked, but Wolves could have massacred us if they had their shooting boots on.
    And we could have been 4-1 up if Harry arter’s shots had gone in.

Them’s the breaks as they say

This thread has to win the mare of the year award!

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post

It was a very open game!

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post

And we had more shots at goal, whether on or off target than them, surely they are lucky we never had our shooting boots on.

Ooops! my worst post ever? Penblwydd Hapus Neil. Not sure of your tactics as so pissed off with the first half. And a cracking winner from Junior. Guess I will be making the 200 mile journey again from North Wales for the Southampton game next weekend, and look forward to our crazy wingbacks !!! ps. wasn't Bamba immense?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Shhh View Post
    And we had more shots at goal, whether on or off target than them, surely they are lucky we never had our shooting boots on.
    Their end product let them down, but they were getting into some good positions. I wouldn't like to see us play this way every week, a better side would have put us to the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    People tend not to score every chance.

We did reasonably well stopping them playing out from the back, but at times when we have the ball we don’t seem to know what to do with it going forward. great result though.

You absolute plonker

It was all about attitude in the end. The line up and formation can have an influence but the attitude of everyone (fans included) in the second half was what won us that match. We were intense. They were nonchalant.

The fact that a better team would have put us to the sword (with that formation) spectacularly misses the point. We don’t have to beat the better teams.

6 more wins and a couple more draws and we’ll be very close to achieving our goal this season.

Chuffed to bits with that.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    It was all about attitude in the end. The line up and formation can have an influence but the attitude of everyone (fans included) in the second half was what won us that match. We were intense. They were nonchalant.

The fact that a better team would have put us to the sword (with that formation) spectacularly misses the point. We don’t have to beat the better teams.

6 more wins and a couple more draws and we’ll be very close to achieving our goal this season.

Chuffed to bits with that.
    Agree absolutely

Silly c*nt