+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neil. Go now! You are a total joke.

Re: Neil. Go now! You are a total joke.

Steve R, your Kenny Miller comment has now dropped into 2nd place in the all time list of messageboard bloopers!

ksbenchpwllheli, has become the latest username added to my list of message board rotters.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You really are a tactical genius aren't you. Apart from the fact that we played well and won, we actually played three at the back and five in midfield and it worked a treat. Hang your head in shame.
    It's five in midfield when we attack, and five at the back when we defend. Warnock-Tactical genius.

Cheer up you're not alone! Plenty on the Wolves forum are questioning Nuno with some calling for him to go.

We went for containment and failed in the first half , because of very poor discipline.
    Worse half I've seen this year from us.

They weren't that good, but seem to easily knock us off the ball, or steal it away too easily .

But they never really tested Etheridge ,and I thought tired badly.

Thankfully we kept at it and ground out a bloody good result.

How anyone can suggest he should go its beyond me .

He's got very little quality in the team

It's an underfunded team .

We have no threat from the bench.

No real striker .

We are simply a half decent championship side in the Premiership.

He deserves a bloody knighthood ,not the sack .

Happy Birthday Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I take issue with this point. It undervalues the importance of work-rate and teamwork .

If a premier league side is a side that relies purely on flair and technique you might have a point, but I'm not so sure it has to be that way.

Putting in a load of km's, closing down in the right areas, maintaining mental fortitude and tenacity , especially when you go down or haven't won in three or four games , are attributes that you cannot take for granted, regardless of the league. Doing that game after game , and improving in these areas , game upon game, must be feckin' hard. It requires a special group of players.

That level of guile, physical fitness and concentration is possibly more comparable with the type of people who run marathons. It might not be Messi impressive but I think it's impressive in it's own right.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Steve R, your Kenny Miller comment has now dropped into 2nd place in the all time list of messageboard bloopers!
    Not sure that was such a blooper. Ok he scored the winner minutes after Steve R’s post, but let’s be fair, he was shite!! If Miller had taken 5 shots at John Lennon, he’d still be alive today !!

Quote Originally Posted by ksbenchpwllheli View Post
    I'm sorry, but, what is going on in your head? Wolves weakness is in midfield, our strength is in midfield. So, you put our best player at right back, give up the midfield and play our worst performer this season (Hoilett)as left back.Makes no sense. Cam has touched it twice, Arter not in the game and Ralls all over the place. So pissed off about this.
    Don't normally stoop to verbal abuse but in your case I shall make an exception....

You utter prick :thebird:

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    If Miller had taken 5 shots at John Lennon, he’d still be alive today !!

tidy

A Villa fan was describing their keeper after their 5-5 and said he couldn't save a Microsoft word document

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    tidy

A Villa fan was describing their keeper after their 5-5 and said he couldn't save a Microsoft word document
    😂👍

Blog Entries

Not sure that was such a blooper. Ok he scored the winner minutes after Steve R’s post, but let’s be fair, he was shite!! If Miller had taken 5 shots at John Lennon, he’d still be alive today !!

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Cheer up you're not alone! Plenty on the Wolves forum are questioning Nuno with some calling for him to go.
    Seriously?

#SteveR

Carragher thought we totally nullified their midfield and were the better team all game ?
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbenchpwllheli View Post
    I'm sorry, but, what is going on in your head? Wolves weakness is in midfield, our strength is in midfield. So, you put our best player at right back, give up the midfield and play our worst performer this season (Hoilett)as left back.Makes no sense. Cam has touched it twice, Arter not in the game and Ralls all over the place. So pissed off about this.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    We went for containment and failed in the first half , because of very poor discipline.
    Worse half I've seen this year from us.

They weren't that good, but seem to easily knock us off the ball, or steal it away too easily .

But they never really tested Etheridge ,and I thought tired badly.

Thankfully we kept at it and ground out a bloody good result.

How anyone can suggest he should go its beyond me .

He's got very little quality in the team

It's an underfunded team .

We have no threat from the bench.

No real striker .

He deserves a bloody knighthood ,not the sack .

Happy Birthday Neil.
    But we could and should have been 2-1 up at half time, so I dont understand your comment that we went for containment and failed. They only had one chance and scored from it, so the tactics obviously worked. It was our desire and passion (and Wolves tiring) that gave us the win in the second half. The tactics confused them in both halves.

Your post is almost as silly as the OP's. He worked very hard up and down the line, playing in a position that is foreign to him and scored what everyone has agreed will be a goal of the season contender, which won the game. To describe his performance as 'shite' confirms to me that most of your posts on here should not be taken seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Your post is almost as silly as the OP's. He worked very hard up and down the line, playing in a position that is foreign to him and scored what everyone has agreed will be a goal of the season contender, which won the game. To describe his performance as 'shite' confirms to me that most of your posts on here should not be taken seriously.
    What are you gibbering on about? On the whole, Miller was gash.. Wouldn’t be anywhere near the top 100 City strikers. Anyway what game are you going on about? The West Ham game? If you are, then you must be on magic mushrooms. Or have you made a complete arse of yourself AGAIN!!, and talking about Hoilet?

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Don't normally stoop to verbal abuse but in your case I shall make an exception....

You utter prick :thebird:
    No need. The OP was over the top, probably frustrated, should've waited until the end of the game before casting judgement, but to call him a 'Prick' makes you as reactionary as him. There's no need for abuse.

He reads these boards, he's probably having a laugh right now

Kenny Miller should have scored against Liver pool

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    No need. The OP was over the top, probably frustrated, should've waited until the end of the game before casting judgement, but to call him a 'Prick' makes you as reactionary as him. There's no need for abuse.
    As I said, i don't normally stoop to abuse as it normally shows the abuser up and more often than not they lose the argument. However, I had a celebratory couple last night. Came on here late spotted this as it stood out like a sore thumb and, unable to muster a reasonable argument, got straight to the point but let my guard down.

No excuse for the sensationalist headline though.
    Too many people showing the David Cameron spirit these days. NW is doing his job with threadbare resources.

Let's get behind him ffs.