+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Manga, Bamba, Morrison. Immense tonight.

  1. #1

    Manga, Bamba, Morrison. Immense tonight.

    Well done to all.

  2. #2

    Re: Manga, Bamba, Morrison. Immense tonight.

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    Well done to all.
    Agreed. Nice to see NW set the team free. I'd like to see more of the same next week.

  3. #3

    Re: Manga, Bamba, Morrison. Immense tonight.

    Agreed, Manga was very good, they kept Traore fairly quiet.

  4. #4

    Re: Manga, Bamba, Morrison. Immense tonight.

    just got back and i agree

    thought bamba was MOM tonight

    excellent result city

  5. #5

    Re: Manga, Bamba, Morrison. Immense tonight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Duggie View Post
    Agreed, Manga was very good, they kept Traore fairly quiet.
    Traore is effin dreadful

    But fair play to our back 3 they were immense especially Bamba

  6. #6

    Re: Manga, Bamba, Morrison. Immense tonight.

    Excellent performance. Midfield were collectively brilliant second half

  7. #7

    Re: Manga, Bamba, Morrison. Immense tonight.

    Gunn for me..cleared everything up..won his headers..and scored

  8. #8

    Re: Manga, Bamba, Morrison. Immense tonight.

    Arter was good as well.

    The only slight issue Id have with Manga is that he looks a bit nervous on the ball.

    On the whole though, very solid back three. Back three is good. Wing backs are also good. Workrate was immense all round.

  9. #9

    Re: Manga, Bamba, Morrison. Immense tonight.

    Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Excellent performance. Midfield were collectively brilliant second half

    Not for me they weren't. Easy to get carried away after an excellent win, however, I thought Ralls was pretty much annonymous again and Gunnarsson let the play bypass him too often.

    Agree about Bamba and Manga in particular... Bamba had Traore sewn up all evening and Manga did the same to Costa too.

  10. #10

    Re: Manga, Bamba, Morrison. Immense tonight.

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Agreed. Nice to see NW set the team free. I'd like to see more of the same next week.
    Neil Warnock's response when asked if we would say the same line up and formation again "Are you joking? I couldn't sleep last night! Junior Hoilett and Victor Camarasa wing backs? My god!"

  11. #11

    Re: Manga, Bamba, Morrison. Immense tonight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Arter was good as well.

    The only slight issue I’d have with Manga is that he looks a bit nervous on the ball.

    On the whole though, very solid back three. Back three is good. Wing backs are also good. Workrate was immense all round.
    It's all an act, Manga is the only player I can think of that can nutmeg himself but still beat the striker I think he's the best on the ball of the back 4 when he's not going anywhere, when he runs with the ball is when I get worried

  12. #12

    Re: Manga, Bamba, Morrison. Immense tonight.

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    just got back and i agree

    thought bamba was MOM tonight

    excellent result city
    Id have given it to Bamba as well. Excellent tackling, so strong and did the right thing when he had the ball more often than not.

  13. #13
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    5,299

    Re: Manga, Bamba, Morrison. Immense tonight.

    Morrison deserved it. He has more touches in the opposition box than any other defender in the PL, And last night was a perfect example of it!

  14. #14

    Re: Manga, Bamba, Morrison. Immense tonight.

    Quote Originally Posted by CCFC27 View Post
    It's all an act, Manga is the only player I can think of that can nutmeg himself but still beat the striker I think he's the best on the ball of the back 4 when he's not going anywhere, when he runs with the ball is when I get worried
    I agree. Manga looked far more comfortable as a centre back. He can look a bit awkward and gangly, but he's a classy defender. Also easy to forget that 8 of our starting 11 last night were at the club last season. Warnock is doing a great job.

  15. #15

    Re: Manga, Bamba, Morrison. Immense tonight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    I agree. Manga looked far more comfortable as a centre back. He can look a bit awkward and gangly, but he's a classy defender. Also easy to forget that 8 of our starting 11 last night were at the club last season. Warnock is doing a great job.
    Just backs up the thought that he is a central defender not a full back

  16. #16

    Re: Manga, Bamba, Morrison. Immense tonight.

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Neil Warnock's response when asked if we would say the same line up and formation again "Are you joking? I couldn't sleep last night! Junior Hoilett and Victor Camarasa wing backs? My god!"
    He also said that Cunningham and Richards are injured and Bennett didn't train until Thursday this week.

  17. #17

    Re: Manga, Bamba, Morrison. Immense tonight.

    Back 3 did well but were exposed on the counter and better attacking play from Wolves could have seen them get more.

    Manga is a very good 1 on 1 defender but I do feel uncomfortable when he has the ball at his feet.

  18. #18

    Re: Manga, Bamba, Morrison. Immense tonight.

    Ive been critical of Morrison recently, but I thought he was solid last night. All three were excellent.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •