+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Have to hold my hands up.

Have to hold my hands up.

For the first time in all the yrs I’ve been going down the City, I was really critical of the Owner, manager and squad as this season got underway.
    I first started going down in the days of Phil Dwyer, Derek Showers etc. We were shit then, but we all knew it.😂
    My mate from Edinburgh is down this weekend, who’s a Hearts supporter, and wanted to see Callum Paterson play. So I got 2 tickets for a different bit of the ground, so we could sit together.
    Must admit, I was so proud of the effort the whole team put in tonight, that I take back my criticisms and admit I was too quick to jump the gun.
    Whether or not we stay up this season doesn’t matter. When the Bluebirds are in your blood, they’re there to stay. Had a few sherbets tonight, so can’t believe I’ve managed to post this with minimum punctuation mistakes!!
    Happy birthday Neil, and thank you for your efforts.

Re: Have to hold my hands up.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    For the first time in all the yrs I’ve been going down the City, I was really critical of the Owner, manager and squad as this season got underway.
    I first started going down in the days of Phil Dwyer, Derek Showers etc. We were shit then, but we all knew it.��
    My mate from Edinburgh is down this weekend, who’s a Hearts supporter, and wanted to see Callum Paterson play. So I got 2 tickets for a different bit of the ground, so we could sit together.
    Must admit, I was so proud of the effort the whole team put in tonight, that I take back my criticisms and admit I was too quick to jump the gun.
    Whether or not we stay up this season doesn’t matter. When the Bluebirds are in your blood, they’re there to stay. Had a few sherbets tonight, so can’t believe I’ve managed to post this with minimum punctuation mistakes!!
    Happy birthday Neil, and thank you for your efforts.
    It's surprising what a win can do for morale, particularly one that drags you clear of the relegation zone. Let's hope that this can give us added impetus going into December and then we can quickly get in a much needed centre forward, right-back and midfielder in the January transfer window.