+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just had a lovely 20 mins reading Molyneux Mix.

Just had a lovely 20 mins reading Molyneux Mix.

The poor souls. Lots of them can't understand how they've lost to the two worst sides in the league. Others think the manager has three games to save himself. There's one poster who says no one will want to join them in January and they'll have to make do with the squad they've got. We have to feel sorry for such a magnificent footballing side don't we?No hang on, it's Wolves. Let's just have a good laugh.

Re: Just had a lovely 20 mins reading Molyneux Mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish. View Post
    The poor souls. Lots of them can't understand how they've lost to the two worst sides in the league. Others think the manager has three games to save himself. There's one poster who says no one will want to join them in January and they'll have to make do with the squad they've got. We have to feel sorry for such a magnificent footballing side don't we?No hang on, it's Wolves. Let's just have a good laugh.
    I tend to think it's a bit sad and puerile going on other teams messageboard's, I had a good half hour on there last night.

We all have our fair share of beauties but feck me there’s some pearlers on there how can they possible lose to all the worst sides it’s just not fair

Link?

Dare I say not good enough for Madrid, not good enough for Wolves.

Almost as good as planet swans, criticising the poor standard of premier league football this and LAST season as an excuse why we may just stay up.

There were a few Wolves fans in the bar after the game. When asked what they thought of the game the one said ‘I couldn’t watch that every week’ I said ‘what, the long balls, the timewasting, the constant fouling, ?’

‘Yeah, it’s rubbish ‘he said

‘Well- that’s your club. YOU did all the fouling and timewasting, you played long ball after long ball’

He then tried to make out it’s not like that every week, to which I told him I saw them outclassed game Huddersfield on Sunday 😂

After that blow he started to blame Traore.

I told him the player is s good winger and he should be asking why he was playing adventure centre forward, at which point my pint arrived and I walked off, happy with my work 😂😂

Arrogant feckers

Not sure we lost a football match, more a physical assault . Totally a warnock game and we couldnt cope, their winning goal was an obvious foul.

He didn't actually watch the game,it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    There were a few Wolves fans in the bar after the game. When asked what they thought of the game the one said ‘I couldn’t watch that every week’ I said ‘what, the long balls, the timewasting, the constant fouling, ?’

‘Well- that’s your club. YOU did all the fouling and timewasting, you played long ball after long ball’

He then tried to make out it’s not like that every week, to which I told him I saw them outclassed game Huddersfield on Sunday 😂

I told him the player is s good winger and he should be asking why he was playing adventure centre forward, at which point my pint arrived and I walked off, happy with my work 😂😂

Arrogant feckers
    They’re about to fall on their backsides and it’s bloomin hilarious

Ruddy may have stopped the 2nd goal with his longer arms.

He then tried to make out it’s not like that every week, to which I told him I saw them outclassed game Huddersfield on Sunday ��

I told him the player is s good winger and he should be asking why he was playing adventure centre forward, at which point my pint arrived and I walked off, happy with my work ����

Arrogant feckers
    Love the way it’s ok for them to waste time when winning, then when they go behind, start fouling, losing it and launching long balls, it’s all okay then because apparently they can play football but just chose not too. We on the other hand mix it up and deserved it.
    Well proud of them last night

And their keeper is number 11.
    That pissed me off and I don’t know why.

Not convinced watching their glamour boys they fancied it too much on a cold, wet night at a noisy CCS. Ruben Neves’ head has been turned by transfer talk and I’m sure the rest of them would jump ship when Jorge Mendes offers them a ticket out of the Black Country.

Matt Doherty says their owners’ ambition is to win the league in the next 5 or 6 years. Such arrogance seems incredibly misguided, they are going to learn the hard way football is no ordinary business.

And Nuno needs to teach his goalkeeper to smash everyone out of the way rather than whingeing about blocking, maybe you get those in Portugal but not here. Up the City!

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Love the way it’s ok for them to waste time when winning, then when they go behind, start fouling, losing it and launching long balls, it’s all okay then because apparently they can play football but just chose not too. We on the other hand mix it up and deserved it.
    Well proud of them last night
    I looked at my phone when they started time-wasting. It was the 23rd minute.

“Cardiff are disgusting and we lost to them. Shameful.“

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    And their keeper is number 11.
    That pissed me off and I don’t know why.
    It’s just not right is it a gk should be be 1 or 12

Arrogant feckers
    Wolves were at time more canny, we must be one of the more honest sides in the league, and at times far more of a "Warnock side" than we have ever been. They were more aggressive than us last season and this was another step away from what they think they play every week.

Many more twists and turns to go but hopefully we can continue to battle every week.