+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pundits are generally shit.

Pundits are generally shit.

Listening to 5 live at the moment and I think it's Leon Osman having a go at us. Saying we've won a few but we've got a really difficult bunch of fixtures coming up. If he thinks we are worried about playing Man Utd then he needs his bloodyhead read. He added that we've got to stop being hammered away from home as everyone is stuffing us. Ok we aren't picking up points, and Chelsea and Liverpool have scored late goals against us, but I don't think hammered every game is true. What bloody research do these 'pundits do'

Re: Pundits are generally shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish. View Post
    Listening to 5 live at the moment and I think it's Leon Osman having a go at us. Saying we've won a few but we've got a really difficult bunch of fixtures coming up. If he thinks we are worried about playing Man Utd then he needs his bloodyhead read. He added that we've got to stop being hammered away from home as everyone is stuffing us. Ok we aren't picking up points, and Chelsea and Liverpool have scored late goals against us, but I don't think hammered every game is true. What bloody research do these 'pundits do'
    We’ve played 5 of the top 8 in our 6 aways so far the other we drew at Huddersfield.
    Far to early to judge. Next few are West Ham, Watford, Palace, Leicester. Not the easiest, but more chance than the first few to pick up a win or 2

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish. View Post
    I was thinking exactly the same thing as I listened to it - you'd at least think he would remember that his former team only beat us 1-0 at their place last weekend.

After that pr!ck more or less blamed Cunningham for the red card against Brighton what does anyone expect. Apart from a few they are shit.