+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Southampton v Man Utd

Saints v ManUre

Currently 2-0

Mourinho might be gone by the time we play United!

We could do with a fight back here, hopefully 2-2.

Southampton v Man Utd

Our next two home opponents

Latest: Saints 2-1 Utd

33 gone

Re: Southampton v Man Utd

2-2

Hopefully United can go on to win this, knock the stuffing out of Southampton before we play them next weekend

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Hopefully United can go on to win this, knock the stuffing out of Southampton before we play them next weekend
    Southampton to go 3-2 up and then lose 3-4 in the last 5 mins would be great

3-2 will do me, don't need Southampton to have any more of a point to prove on Saturday. On the upside, we have a day's extra rest on both Southampton and West Ham cuz of this weekend's fixtures

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC27 View Post
    3-2 will do me, don't need Southampton to have any more of a point to prove on Saturday. On the upside, we have a day's extra rest on both Southampton and West Ham cuz of this weekend's fixtures
    Southampton also play spurs away on Wednesday hopefully Harry bangs in a few

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Southampton also play spurs away on Wednesday hopefully Harry bangs in a few
    That's what I was referring to only forgetting that it was Spurs, which makes a difference, hopefully a no nonsense 2-0 after a 3-2 here. Also hope these are Southampton's 2 goals for December

We’ll probably be facing the new manager syndrome on Saturday if they lose this

I'd settle for 2-2 as it should keep Hughes in the job for another week until we play them.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue blood View Post
    I'd settle for 2-2 as it should keep Hughes in the job for another week until we play them.
    Hughes has never been relegated as a player or Manager, that’s some record!

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Nar ,hopefully Utd will be below us soon . There a mess of a side for long periods Southampton looked like they had more about them