+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Next up: West Ham

Next up: West Ham

They had an impressive win today

Re: Next up: West Ham

A draw would be a bonus

They won't fancy us on a cold windy Tuesday night with our ugly lads on an up, and ready for a ruck, hope the team do good , as well .

True - Anthony Gerrard is the only Cardiff player in well over half a century to have played a full 90 minutes and has a 100% winning record at West Ham.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    True - Anthony Gerrard is the only Cardiff player in well over half a century to have played a full 90 minutes and has a 100% winning record at West Ham.
    Fecking hell Eric, where did you get that one from?

Think there will be a few changes for the game. I assume Warnock will not play 3 at the back again in a hurry and a couple of players had knocks. Suggest
    Etheridge
    Manga
    Bamba
    Morrie
    Bennett
    Hoilett
    Camarasa
    Ralls
    Gunnar
    Reid
    Ward

West Ham always have the potential to just completely implode, particularly when at home. Quite confident we can get something there.

Etheridge

Manga
    Bamba
    Morrison
    Bennett

NML
    Camarasa
    Arter
    Murphy

Zohore
    Paterson

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Fecking hell Eric, where did you get that one from?
    We've only ever won twice there. Our record against West Ham is atrocious - it's only worse at Norwich, Peterborough and Barnet.

When we beat West Ham in the opening game of the 2011/12 season, Gerrard is the only starter from that match that lasted 90 minutes and didn't take part in the 3-0 play off semi defeat. It's an entirely contrived stat!!

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    West Ham always have the potential to just completely implode, particularly when at home. Quite confident we can get something there.

Etheridge

Manga
    Bamba
    Morrison
    Bennett

NML
    Camarasa
    Arter
    Murphy

Zohore
    Paterson
    Good shout about NML. I think Warnock is itching to unleash him. Could be our secret weapon.

Give Zohore a start, thought Patterson looked very tired Saturday, he covers so much ground and his effort is always 100%.

I think if Zohore starts a home game, there's too much pressure .

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Good shout about NML. I think Warnock is itching to unleash him. Could be our secret weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Give Zohore a start, thought Patterson looked very tired Saturday, he covers so much ground and his effort is always 100%.

Him and NML thrown in could really throw off Wham. NML and Murphy on both wings would be very exciting.

If Paterson was dropped for Zohore, then i'd hope Gunnar was available and play Camarasa in front of him and Arter as the number 10 behind Zohore.

Zohore hasn't even been on the bench for the last 4 games. I'd be very surprised if he starts. Is he injured?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Zohore hasn't even been on the bench for the last 4 games. I'd be very surprised if he starts. Is he injured?
    I don't know but the way they were talking up his desire to play for us last week did suggest he's lingering about somewhere?

Just thinking a game and goal from him , along with Juniors uplifting goal might inspire both towards better form ??

I don't know but the way they were talking up his desire to play for us last week did suggest he's lingering about somewhere?

Just thinking a game and goal from him , along with Juniors uplifting goal might inspire both towards better form ??
    He's had a calf injury according to Wales online. Never knew he was into farming.

the nancy boy will have 2 pairs of gloves..tights and a snood if he plays before April

Will be a very difficult game, they are playing well. A point would be great

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Will be a very difficult game, they are playing well. A point would be great
    I agree, and I think it's realistic though I'd love to beat them.

Obviously, I'd like us to beat as many teams as possible but the ones I'd be overjoyed with is Wolves, Man Utd and West Ham.

1 from 3 so far!....