+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Todays Football

Re: Todays Football

Liverpool game was frustrating - plenty of opening, but the goal wasn't coming.
    At about 60 mins, I said to my mate "this is going to be settled by a flukey goal in the last minute"

Steelers 30-33 Chargers.

11:32pm

Good night.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Steelers 30-33 Chargers.

11:32pm

Good night.
    There’s a couple of good outside bets for the super bowl this season, chiefs vs Rams would be awesome but the chiefs defence is shocking so could see an upset in the playoffs, Texans are a dark horse in the afc and chargers in the nfc rivers playing well this season. Not forgetting the saints Brees on fire

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    There’s a couple of good outside bets for the super bowl this season, chiefs vs Rams would be awesome but the chiefs defence is shocking so could see an upset in the playoffs, Texans are a dark horse in the afc and chargers in the nfc rivers playing well this season. Not forgetting the saints Brees on fire
    Brees' fire was well and truly dampened last week. I think the Chiefs have what it takes to get past anyone in the AFC (including the Patriots) although losing Kareem Hunt will be a real blow.

Pickford

Couldn't have happened to a nicer prick