+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New chants... (including that Victor Camrasa chant you've been dying to hear)

New chants... (including that Victor Camrasa chant you've been dying to hear)

We love singing Allez Allez Allez, but i feel we lack intensity in our other chants, so I decided how about I think of some new ones (really i just have a deep affection for victor camarasa and neil warnock) so here are some fantastic new chants to trial with the same enthusiasm as the Allez Allez Allez one over the christmas period.

We've got Cama, Camarasa,
    I just don't think you understand,
    He's Neil Warnock's man,
    He's better than Zidane,
    We've got Camarasaaaaaaa

I put this suggestion on a few months ago... didn't catch on much to my amazement:

Hey Victor you're so fine,
    you're so fine you blow my mind
    hey Victor, hey Victor.

Would be nice for us to try and get a Warnock had a dream chant going too...

Warnock had a dream to save Cardiff City,
    With Jepson and Blackwell we hoofed it up from the back,
    Hoofed up from the back,
    A full back in atta-a-ack,
    We're Cardiff City,
    We've got our club back

der der der der der der...

Alt lines could be:
    2nd: "signed Greg Halford so we hoofed it up from the back"
    last two: the classic "watch out ? we're on our way back" but thought "Watch out england" is a bit weird but then could work.

Feedback appreciated...

Re: New chants... (including that Victor Camrasa chant you've been dying to hear)

Are you interested in some 'constructive' feedback as well as positive?

Re: New chants... (including that Victor Camrasa chant you've been dying to hear)

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Are you interested in some 'constructive' feedback as well as positive?
    don't hold anything back

Has any chant that has been posted on this message board ever not been absolutely terrible ?

A for effort.

Quote Originally Posted by pgbluebird View Post
    don't hold anything back
    Your notes to silly bulls ratio in the first chant is all over the place. Just doesn't work.

Would be nice if we could have a authentic and original chant for once

I think we can all agree the best chants we produce are for USB

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Has any chant that has been posted on this message board ever not been absolutely terrible ?

A for effort.
    We had a thread a while back that had some good ones

A for effort.
    I thought the Chopra/Monster chant was first posted on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    I thought the Chopra/Monster chant was first posted on here?
    It was, and it too was rubbish.

A for effort.
    Agree with that.

However......the Haringey Borough fans (both of them) had a great song at Kingstonian last Saturday and they sang it for AGES:

(To the tune of 'The Lion Sleeps Tonight')

'We're the Boro, the mighty Boro, we always sing away'
    'We're the Boro, the mighty Boro, we always sing away'
    'We sing away, we sing away',
    'We always sing away'
    'We always sing away'

Then back to the start...

They changed 'sing' to 'win' when they were 4-0 up.

I don't think that we'll need to bother with the latter adjustment though.....

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie View Post
    One of the best chants of its era.

Agreed. It was superb especially after that Swansea winner. Was short, sharp, to the point, topical as the song was still around and was unique to us.

An all round winnner.

Agreed.

WHAT!

It was brilliant.

My boys still sing the words ‘Michael Chopra’ whenever the song comes on the radio. And they are in their twenties.

A great chant that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    It was brilliant.

My boys still sing the words ‘Michael Chopra’ whenever the song comes on the radio. And they are in their twenties.

A great chant that one.
    I do it, and I'm nearly 60.

Tis the season to be jolly so. Camarasa walks on water tra la la la da ra ra ra. We musnt forget last Christmas for a certain sol.