+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: West ham ticket collection

West ham ticket collection

Just looking to buy tickets for me and the kids but when going through checkout online I can't see any option or information on where you pick up from.

I'm assuming they wouldn't send out through common sense but you never know.

Can anyone clarify?

Re: West ham ticket collection

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Just looking to buy tickets for me and the kids but when going through checkout online I can't see any option or information on where you pick up from.

I'm assuming they wouldn't send out through common sense but you never know.

Can anyone clarify?
    Assuming you haven't purchased them, if you can order over the phone tomorrow early doors or go in person pick up from the stadium tomorrow or, order over the phone and ask to collect from a travelling steward at WHU.

Bought them in the end assuming something would come through on confirmation email but it only refers to the collection point on match days here.

Guess I'll just ring in the morning, I'm sure it won't be a problem to get them there just don't know why it can't be clearer.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Bought them in the end assuming something would come through on confirmation email but it only refers to the collection point on match days here.

Guess I'll just ring in the morning, I'm sure it won't be a problem to get them there just don't know why it can't be clearer.
    Pick up from a travelling steward tomorrow night unless you happen to be near the CCS tomorrow morning and can pick up in person.

bought ours over the phone..meet a steward outside away end..probably Lindsay

Anybody have any spares for the away end?