+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A new 9/11 conspiracy theory

A new 9/11 conspiracy theory

We haven't had a "conspiracy theory" on here for a while..

United States Attorney agrees to comply with federal law requiring submission to special Grand Jury of report by lawyers' committee and 9/11 victim family members of yet-to-be-prosecuted 9/11 federal crimes.

https://lawyerscommitteefor9-11inqui...onse-from-doj/

Re: A new 9/11 conspiracy theory

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post

United States Attorney agrees to comply with federal law requiring submission to special Grand Jury of report by lawyers' committee and 9/11 victim family members of yet-to-be-prosecuted 9/11 federal crimes.

I watched a youtube vid the other night about this, seems this subject has gained some new energy of late, but chose to refrain from introducing the topic in fear of being labelled a nut-job

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I watched a youtube vid the other night about this, seems this subject has gained some new energy of late, but chose to refrain from introducing the topic in fear of being labelled a nut-job
    Well, the Attorney General is a Trump appointee, so your fear is quite understandable

Good to see others sticking with you even after your heretical thoughts that Q might not be kosher. Lead them towards the light Nelson!!

Blog Entries

A conspiracy thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    A conspiracy thread?
    A factual conspiracy thread with source documents

Did we land on the moon ,is it made of cheese ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Did we land on the moon ,is it made of cheese ?
    The moon landing was filmed in Cheddar.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Good to see others sticking with you even after your heretical thoughts that Q might not be kosher. Lead them towards the light Nelson!!
    There still might be a sting in the tail with QAnon, give it a few days after Daddy Bush gets the shovel treatment, still not one reporter at a Thump presser has had the nuts to ask him outright, I would guess to save the piss take!!! I've followed it with interest since October 2016, someone has far too much time on their hands and a wild imagination and to give credit, some excellent research capability but I am expecting a movement which has grown phenomenally to turn on itself over the next two months.

There still might be a sting in the tail with QAnon, give it a few days after Daddy Bush gets the shovel treatment, still not one reporter at a Thump presser has had the nuts to ask him outright, I would guess to save the piss take!!! I've followed it with interest since October 2016, someone has far too much time on their hands and a wild imagination and to give credit, some excellent research capability but I am expecting a movement which has grown phenomenally to turn on itself over the next two months.
    There are many psyops taking place on both sides. Various undercover agents, politicians, journalists, tv presenters and social media pundits are all players, and there are even a few on here!

Blog Entries

There are many psyops taking place on both sides. Various undercover agents, politicians, journalists, tv presenters and social media pundits are all players, and there are even a few on here!