Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
Corbyn has made a complete mess of this issue without needing the help of anyone else - after watching all of his speech in the debate on May's deal on Tuesday, I'm still none the wiser, some two and a half years after the referendum, as to what his true feelings on the subject of Brexit are
I was recently asked by a CCMB poster if I read or understood the deal (usual copt out reply ,along with show me the evidence ,lol ) .

Well I'm pretty sure a lot of the MP's we fund haven't read it in full or struggled with the terminology . Or get some young under paid intern to pick out the saliant points , that makes a headline or soundbite .

As for JC I notice in his interviews he veers off a bit talking about austerity etc ,which yes is critical, and needs fixing , but it gives the impression there's an avoidance of the Brexit details , or perhaps it's a lack of understanding or poor briefing.

Until we clear Brexit nothing gets done

And then we ge that tiresome 6 point test mantra , or "no hard border in the Irish Sea rant " which is a weak as May's deal .

I just don't understand why the opposition parties get tigther and physically produce an alternative document,
to substantiate their views and points, or is it simply so much easier to just pick holes and point score ,in attempt to win votes??? .

What this has taught me, were not up to this type of negotiations, or have the skill sets anywhere within the UK political spectrum, which was admiited at the outset , as a consequence Europe has spotted that weakness and lack of unity and simply outflanked us .

What we needed from all of the parties was consensus, what we got was a greedy selfish opportunity to grab power, bugger the voters ,and their decision .