Thread: Deutsche Bank Raided

Deutsche Bank Raided

Deutsche Bank headquarters raided in Panama Papers probe

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/29/b...aid/index.html

Re: Deutsche Bank Raided

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Deutsche Bank headquarters raided in Panama Papers probe

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/29/b...aid/index.html
    Should have opened a chain of car washes to launder, didn't they watch Breaking Bad ,or is that happening already ?

Another new record low share price for that bank this morning. It's reckoned by many, including the IMF, that it's too big to bail.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Another new record low share price for that bank this morning. It's reckoned by many, including the IMF, that it's too big to bail.
    They've already changed the bail-outs to bail-ins.

Aye, the deposit guarantee scheme is a sham. It's why I never keep more than £2K in a bank account.

Aye, the deposit guarantee scheme is a sham. It's why I never keep more than £2K in a bank account.
    Per bank ,per week 😏?

It was changed years ago couched in language such as "in extraordinary circumstances" and the like.

Meanwhile, DB is at another new record low today, the UK FTSE 100 is down 2.5%, Dow Futures point to a 1.7% decline at the open after falling over 3% on Tuesday (their markets were closed yesterday for Bush's funeral) and the price of crude oil is being hammered once more.

Much more info re possible UK, EU and US bank depositor bail-in.

Financial Meltdown and the Confiscation of Bank Savings: The UK-EU Bank Depositor “Bail-In” Scheme: https://www.globalresearch.ca/financ...scheme/5475934

Strange day on the markets yesterday. The UK FTSE 100 finished over 3% down on the day and the US was following suit then for unknown reasons suddenly reversed from being -800 points to end at -80 points. Bitcoin's at another 12-month low this morning having given up its 20% surge over the past fortnight following its previous 12-month low. Being in cryptocurrencies appears to be an ideal vehicle for those who fancy the idea of suffering a premature heart attack.

Much more info re possible UK, EU and US bank depositor bail-in.

Financial Meltdown and the Confiscation of Bank Savings: The UK-EU Bank Depositor “Bail-In” Scheme: https://www.globalresearch.ca/financ...scheme/5475934
    Old Georgie Porgie, hey!

"From January 1st 2015, Britain’s Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS), that protects £85,000 per person per institution was reduced to £75,000, under the absurd pretence of the strength of the pound. So absurd was this move that it caused considerable suspicion as to its motives."

I can see a perfect storm ahead. Trump wants to knock 150 billion a year off the US-EU trade defecit. Macron can't get his carbon tax accepted (which replaced the Paris deal that the US opted out of). The EU need the carbon tax applied to diesel, petrol, electricity and gas, and they need every member state to implement it, as Germany look to be heading into a recession and they have millions of new residents to support. I reckon we are going to see more and more yellow jackets around as time moves on, and I'm not sure if all the remainers will be too happy about receiving a carbon tax as a reward for staying in.

Old Georgie Porgie, hey!

"From January 1st 2015, Britain’s Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS), that protects £85,000 per person per institution was reduced to £75,000, under the absurd pretence of the strength of the pound. So absurd was this move that it caused considerable suspicion as to its motives."
    The FSCS currently stands at £85,000. It was introduced to protect savers under an EU Directive which provides for a protection scheme set at €100,000. Therefore the pounds strength before the EU referendum reduced the level of compensation but this has not been an issue since the pound plummeted after the vote.

Only you know what this has to do with George Osborn I guess.

Old Georgie Porgie, hey!

Another Georgie knew the score.

George Carlin - "I have one rule I follow, I don't trust anything the government tells me, nothing."

I can see a perfect storm ahead. Trump wants to knock 150 billion a year off the US-EU trade defecit. Macron can't get his carbon tax accepted (which replaced the Paris deal that the US opted out of). The EU need the carbon tax applied to diesel, petrol, electricity and gas, and they need every member state to implement it, as Germany look to be heading into a recession and they have millions of new residents to support. I reckon we are going to see more and more yellow jackets around as time moves on, and I'm not sure if all the remainers will be too happy about receiving a carbon tax as a reward for staying in.
    It seems the French protesters haven't been appeased by Macron doing what he said he wouldn't do. 89,000 cops stand ready for this weekend's anticipated fisticuffs. https://twitter.com/LesEchos/status/1070760930206732294

If the OECD's data is correct, French people have become the most heavily taxed worldwide.

You couldn't help anyone without forensic Breitbart deciphering tools to understand. What you mean by the EU needing a carbon tax applied. You make it sound like an obligatory tax that member states must apply but that's not true is it!

It sounds like something different to its published ETS scheme of Carbon tax credits now in its Fourth phase to drive the achievement of the Paris Climate Agreement. Probably something rattling around inside your head after reading something on your twitter feed that you haven't been able to trap before it escaped.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You couldn't help anyone without forensic Breitbart deciphering tools to understand. What you mean by the EU needing a carbon tax applied. You make it sound like an obligatory tax that member states must apply but that's not true is it!

It sounds like something different to its published ETS scheme of Carbon tax credits now in its Fourth phase to drive the achievement of the Paris Climate Agreement. Probably something rattling around inside your head after reading something on your twitter feed that you haven't been able to trap before it escaped.
    European armies aren't cheap you know, plus all the expansion plans. Somebody has to pay for it all!

Bitcoin's been pounded all day. Some solace for anyone here who has some.

2011: After rallying 10,500%, bitcoin went from $32 to $2—down 94%.
    2013: After rallying 11,400%, bitcoin went from $230 to $70—down 70%.
    2014: After rallying 1,600%, bitcoin went from $1,200 to $173—down 85%.
    2018: After rallying 11,450%, bitcoin went from $20,000 to its current $3,200—down 84%.

Strange day on the markets yesterday. The UK FTSE 100 finished over 3% down on the day and the US was following suit then for unknown reasons suddenly reversed from being -800 points to end at -80 points. Bitcoin's at another 12-month low this morning having given up its 20% surge over the past fortnight following its previous 12-month low. Being in cryptocurrencies appears to be an ideal vehicle for those who fancy the idea of suffering a premature heart attack.
    Capitalism for you ,needs to be wiped out and replaced by just ism

Returning to Deutsche Bank, which was identified as the world's most systemically dangerous by the IMF in 2015, Bloomberg published this article yesterday: Germany Willing to Merge Deutsche Bank, Commerzbank, Focus Says https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ank-focus-says

That essentially says the German government wants to bail it out and merge it with another of its failing banking behemoths, Commerzbank, which itself received a German taxpayer bailout a decade ago. The share price for both companies stand at record lows.

Deutsche Bank has been the financial equivalent of 9-11 in waiting for many years, and whether by sheer coincidence or not its Frankfurt headquarters is known as, ding-ding, the Twin Towers.

Deutsche Bank's share price finished down 5.5% today for another in an endless succession of new record lows achieved during 2018.

It seems the French protesters haven't been appeased by Macron doing what he said he wouldn't do. 89,000 cops stand ready for this weekend's anticipated fisticuffs. https://twitter.com/LesEchos/status/1070760930206732294

If the OECD's data is correct, French people have become the most heavily taxed worldwide.

Jeepers were never going to make that champions league spot