+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Government in contempt of Parliament

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Government in contempt of Parliament

I'll type this slowly in the hope that it sinks in. They are independent of government. If that doesn't do the trick, their next salary payment doesn't hinge on pleasing their US government bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I'll type this slowly in the hope that it sinks in. They are independent of government. If that doesn't do the trick, their next salary payment doesn't hinge on pleasing their US government bosses.
    I particularly liked NIST lead investigator's response to Gage and his cronies critique of their report. "I am really not a psychologist. Our job was to come up with the best science." Sums up my thoughts on some of the theorists on here better than I could.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Are you suggesting the 120,000 members of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, the 123,000 members of the American Society of Civil Engineers and the 80,000 members of the American Institute of Architects (the huge majority of which, basic maths will tell us, are not members of AE911truth) are in the pay of the government?

Out of interest, have you researched how many of those 3000 currently hold licences and which fields they work in? I think you'll be surprised when you do.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Are you suggesting the 120,000 members of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, the 123,000 members of the American Society of Civil Engineers and the 80,000 members of the American Institute of Architects (the huge majority of which, basic maths will tell us, are not members of AE911truth) are in the pay of the government?

Out of interest, have you researched how many of those 3000 currently hold licences and which fields they work in? I think you'll be surprised when you do.
    They are not members they are people who signed a petition!

http://www.ae911truth.org/signatures/#/AE/

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    They are not members they are people who signed a petition!

http://www.ae911truth.org/signatures/#/AE/
    That fits the narrative nicely. Now organ can argue that the reason these people are not successful in their field is because they have railed against the government and seen their careers destroyed as if they live in 1960s China.