+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 51

Thread: Ralls

  1. #1

    Ralls

    Better not be in the first 11 on Saturday and Neil please stop wasting camarasa on the right

  2. #2

    Re: Ralls

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Better not be in the first 11 on Saturday and Neil please stop wasting camarasa on the right
    In fairness, Camarasa, Gunnar and Arter have been shite tonight, apart from a 15-20 minute spell in the first half. I don't believe Ralls is up to this level.

  3. #3

    Re: Ralls

    Ralls can **** off
    The end

  4. #4

    Re: Ralls

    As reliable as a Tesla rally car.

  5. #5

    Re: Ralls

    Ralls was excellent last season and a big part of the team that got us promoted, lets not slaughter him now. It wasn't a very good penalty, he looked bereft of confidence when he stepped up to take it and we do need him to try his feet in the premier league but I don't see a lack of effort or desire from him

  6. #6

    Re: Ralls

    Quote Originally Posted by walinoz View Post
    Ralls can **** off
    The end
    Get over yourself man.
    Our defending tonight was shocking and that was were we lost the game. Dont put all the blame on a young midfield player still learning

  7. #7

    Re: Ralls

    Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Get over yourself man.
    Our defending tonight was shocking and that was were we lost the game. Dont put all the blame on a young midfield player still learning
    Tbh I’m not just on about tonight and his penalty miss
    I said previously on here on numerous occasions I don’t see what he offers the side , he’s not up to prem standard
    I think We’ve arguably been a better side when he was suspended

  8. #8

    Re: Ralls

    Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Get over yourself man.
    Our defending tonight was shocking and that was were we lost the game. Dont put all the blame on a young midfield player still learning
    Agreed.

  9. #9

    Re: Ralls

    Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Get over yourself man.
    Our defending tonight was shocking and that was were we lost the game. Dont put all the blame on a young midfield player still learning
    Our defending was awful during the second half, although it would be nice if the midfield as a collective could try and keep the ball. Joe Ralls is 25.

  10. #10

    Re: Ralls

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Ralls was excellent last season and a big part of the team that got us promoted, lets not slaughter him now. It wasn't a very good penalty, he looked bereft of confidence when he stepped up to take it and we do need him to try his feet in the premier league but I don't see a lack of effort or desire from him

    He looked pretty confident when he picked up the ball and wouldn’t give it to Camarasa , that’s fine then if you score but .....

  11. #11

    Re: Ralls

    Quote Originally Posted by walinoz View Post
    He looked pretty confident when he picked up the ball and wouldn’t give it to Camarasa , that’s fine then if you score but .....
    Can't slag a player for taking responsibility, he missed, it happens, although I've never thought that his penalties look convincing.

  12. #12

    Re: Ralls

    Ladies and gents, we have our first scapegoat this season.

  13. #13

    Re: Ralls

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Can't slag a player for taking responsibility, he missed, it happens, although I've never thought that his penalties look convincing.
    I’m not , just responding to the post that said he looked bereft of confidence when he stepped up

  14. #14

    Re: Ralls

    Quote Originally Posted by walinoz View Post
    I’m not , just responding to the post that said he looked bereft of confidence when he stepped up
    Ah, sorry. Fair enough.

  15. #15

    Re: Ralls

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Ladies and gents, we have our first scapegoat this season.
    Not really I’ve been saying about ralls for awhile now ,

  16. #16

    Re: Ralls

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Ladies and gents, we have our first scapegoat this season.
    There may be some truth in that, as other players like Arter and Camarasa seem immune from criticism when they make mistakes or offer very little (look at Camarasa's body position for the second goal-****ing atrocious-zero criticism) Arter runs the equivalent of three marathons during a game-A big ****ing winner with our fans-Although it has to be said that Ralls performances are very poor, he doesn't even put himself in positions to fail, the game goes on around him.

  17. #17

    Re: Ralls

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    There may be some truth in that, as other players like Arter and Camarasa seem immune from criticism when they make mistakes or offer very little (look at Camarasa's body position for the second goal-****ing atrocious-zero criticism) Arter runs the equivalent of three marathons during a game-A big ****ing winner with our fans-Although it has to be said that Ralls performances are very poor, he doesn't even put himself in positions to fail, the game goes on around him.
    Thatís it you always know Arter and camarasa are playing where Ralls is just nowhere to be seen, what does he do?

  18. #18

    Re: Ralls

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    That’s it you always know Arter and camarasa are playing where Ralls is just nowhere to be seen, what does he do?
    I agree, even if Arter, Gunnar and Camarasa aren't playing well, they're still attempting to impose themselves. Ralls is hiding and it's not all down to confidence. And even if it was, then it's Warnocks job to remove him.

  19. #19

    Re: Ralls

    Quote Originally Posted by walinoz View Post
    He looked pretty confident when he picked up the ball and wouldn’t give it to Camarasa , that’s fine then if you score but .....
    Although they are few and far between surely we have a nominated penalty-taker so it's not debated on the pitch? If it's Ralls that was poor by Camarasa. Ralls had scored 7 of his prior 8 but there was little conviction in that one.

  20. #20

    Re: Ralls

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    There may be some truth in that, as other players like Arter and Camarasa seem immune from criticism when they make mistakes or offer very little (look at Camarasa's body position for the second goal-****ing atrocious-zero criticism) Arter runs the equivalent of three marathons during a game-A big ****ing winner with our fans-Although it has to be said that Ralls performances are very poor, he doesn't even put himself in positions to fail, the game goes on around him.
    Ralls was really poor tonight but so were most of the midfield. Camarasa lost the ball so many times, got caught hideously for the second goal, Arter and Gunnar kept getting beaten to the ball and giving it away. Manga as well, he can defend but how many attacks stop dead in their tracks when he gets on the ball.

    Ralls is finding it really tough but Camarasa was poor when he moved inside, hard to judge when we are getting stuffed though. Iíd take him out of the firing line, heís working hard but he seems scared to put his foot on the ball and pass, too afraid to make a mistake he makes bigger ones.

  21. #21

    Re: Ralls

    Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Although they are few and far between surely we have a nominated penalty-taker so it's not debated on the pitch? If it's Ralls that was poor by Camarasa. Ralls had scored 7 of his prior 8 but there was little conviction in that one.
    I couldnít see what was going on, but definitely some discussion. If the keeper goes the right way from a Ralls pen, heís going to save it. If he scored, it could have been a post to us and him, but itís probably had the opposite effect now.

  22. #22

    Re: Ralls

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Ladies and gents, we have our first scapegoat this season.
    If Camarasa, Arter or Gunnarsson had also been as consistently poor this season as Ralls has been, they'd come in for the same kind of criticism too. However, they haven't gone into hiding (unlike Ralls) and have put in some good performances this season and so quite fairly that helps cut them some slack.

  23. #23

    Re: Ralls

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Agreed.
    Yes leave the lad alone he's done well, let's not destroy a developing talent .

  24. #24

    Re: Ralls

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Our defending was awful during the second half, although it would be nice if the midfield as a collective could try and keep the ball. Joe Ralls is 25.

    The way some people go on about him you'd think he was straight out of our youth academy. He's older than the player who plays alongside him.. Victor Camarasa.

  25. #25

    Re: Ralls

    Two things highlight where the perception of him is at the moment. Firstly there was a collective moan that he was going to take & miss the penalty & secondly there was a collective cheer when he was substituted (rare from City fans).

    You can try & defend him all you like but that's two appalling away performances in a row. I'm not sure what his role is but he's failing as a holding player & failing as a play maker.

    Give anyone else a chance.

  26. #26

    Re: Ralls

    Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Although they are few and far between surely we have a nominated penalty-taker so it's not debated on the pitch? If it's Ralls that was poor by Camarasa. Ralls had scored 7 of his prior 8 but there was little conviction in that one.
    There's been little conviction in 90% of them.

  27. #27

    Re: Ralls

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yes leave the lad alone he's done well, let's not destroy a developing talent .
    A developing talent ? Can't wait for him to learn to pass, tackle properly, turn his body any other way from when he gets the ball, shoot, etc, etc.
    He was OK last year but even in the Championship looked clumsy and lacking in natural ability. At this level he's not even making up the numbers.
    I'm sure he's a really lovely bloke, but he's a useless at this level I'm afraid..

  28. #28

    Re: Ralls

    Ralls should not be anywhere near the first team.

    Nothing to do with his penalty miss but he is simply not good enough.

    Warnock though seems to have a soft spot for him

  29. #29

    Re: Ralls

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Our defending was awful during the second half, although it would be nice if the midfield as a collective could try and keep the ball. Joe Ralls is 25.
    We need more midfield players on the pitch, 6 aren't enough!

  30. #30

    Re: Ralls

    I don't think he's been bad all season, just since he was sent off at Spurs. He has been watching the play instead of anticipating it, a lot of the time he only has an easy pass to make and he fails to make it. His quickness of thought is gone/not there, the opposition just play the ball around him because they know he can't anticipate the play and therefore can just run rings around him. A lot of the time it feels like even his own teammates don't trust him.

    Arter and Camarasa, although both prone to errors, have far superior footballing brains than Ralls does. If you ask me, he needs a loan to another championship club for the rest of the season and we bring in one or two more midfielders.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •