+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dragging on since 1991

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dragging on since 1991

I can see from the environmentalists point of view sort of, but unfortunately the country, forget the region, the country needs this road desperately. They need to get on with railway electrification and the metro whilst they're at it. I'm sure everything in this country takes 10x as long to do.

Re: Dragging on since 1991

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    I can see from the environmentalists point of view sort of, but unfortunately the country, forget the region, the country needs this road desperately. They need to get on with railway electrification and the metro whilst they're at it. I'm sure everything in this country takes 10x as long to do.
    The whole transport system in this country is diabolical look at where the airport is for ffs it’s just as easy to fly from Bristol. I have to drive down that stupid a470 every work day and that twat Carwyn wants to reduce the speed limits because of carbon footprint obviously the dull twat had never driven on there between 7-9 am & 3-6 pm on a week day, it’s ridiculous there’s only a handful of ways to get in and out of Cardiff and yet they want more big events in the city