Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
So lets all sit about and let south east Wales, by far and away the most important political and economic sphere of our country sit in the 1970s. Have a day off.
I'm no City planner but if travelling into the center of Cardiff is already difficult I can't see why you would relocate major offices into town, the HMRC office for example, without first improving travel options. For me, we need an upgrade to Cardiff Central train station and if there is no space to expand then a second medium sized station to be built.

If you take that thinking and apply it to Wales as a country then we need to either a) improve travel options before cramming everything into smallest possible area and/or b) spread things out a bit more. Instead Alun Cairns wants everything crammed into Cardiff/Bristol area and isn't supporting job opportunities outside this region or much needed improvements to travel options, unless boosting travel around Bristol area equally/firstly.

Unless you're in London, it seems that there is no spend that's worth the taxpayer's money.