+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well Done Ref

Well Done Ref

Camarasa was surely fouled in the centre circle before the goal, very good advantage 👍

Re: Well Done Ref

Indifferent but not the worst we’ve had

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Camarasa was surely fouled in the centre circle before the goal, very good advantage ��
    Warnock has just praised the ref n BBC Wales for allowing play to continue

It was definitely a case of advantage played because the Southampton player who took out Camarasa got booked as soon as the goal was scored.

Apart from that, I thought the ref was awful (for both clubs).

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    It was definitely a case of advantage played because the Southampton player who took out Camarasa got booked as soon as the goal was scored.

Apart from that, I thought the ref was awful (for both clubs).
    Quite agree with 'awful' for the ref's performance.

Would go as far as saying he ignored the midfield tackle - like so many other things in the game he gave us very little - and just took advantage of the time he gave himself to then book the offender.

1 minute of brilliance, 89 minutes of ineptitude. Sotton could easily have been down to 9 by half time. Valary should have had 3 yellows and Armstrong 2

Arter shook the refs hand after the goal, I assume to thank him for playing the advantage, he definitely put the whistle to his mouth then held off when Paterson nicked the ball