+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Great 3 Pts, but can they cut out that bloody light show at the end.

Great 3 Pts, but can they cut out that bloody light show at the end.

In a crowd of 30000 I'm guessing there's at least a 100 plus who suffer with photo sensitivity. As much as I wanted to applaud the boys at the end those flashing lights make me feel ill immediately. So please leave the floodlights on and let us all show our appreciation to Neil and the team.

What a fantastic effort the squad are making and I don't think in all the years I've been watching I've ever heard the atmosphere be anywhere near as good so often.

Re: Great 3 Pts, but can they cut out that bloody light show at the end.

All I can say is that personally We love the lights, the kids havenít stopped talking about it and it really added to their experience today

Absolutely - love watching the team celebrate with the manager at the end with the fans

That light show and loud music is not necessary - its contrived

Also while we're at it - fair play for playing The Buzzcocks at HT but Town Called Malice is now playing every week this season Giggsy - sort it out!!

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Absolutely - love watching the team celebrate with the manager at the end with the fans

That light show and loud music is not necessary - its contrived

Also while we're at it - fair play for playing The Buzzcocks at HT but Town Called Malice is now playing every week this season Giggsy - sort it out!!
    As a one off its a really nice spectacle, but as a rule of thumb drowning out supporters celebrating naturally is wrong if it's goal music or end of the game music or anything else. I enjoyed it today but please don't overuse it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish. View Post
    In a crowd of 30000 I'm guessing there's at least a 100 plus who suffer with photo sensitivity. As much as I wanted to applaud the boys at the end those flashing lights make me feel ill immediately. So please leave the floodlights on and let us all show our appreciation to Neil and the team.

What a fantastic effort the squad are making and I don't think in all the years I've been watching I've ever heard the atmosphere be anywhere near as good so often.
    Not to be a prat, and i can sympathise, if you cut out everything for people with conditions then there would be nothing left. Thought it was alright as a once in a blue moon type of thing.

I like it, although I wish it went along with a more City type of tune. Loved the Zombie Nation light show before the Wales Denmark game too

I enjoyed it, it was a huge win so I donít see the problem.

once the game is over everybody should be silently filing out, all that raucous noise gives me a headache.

Bloody stupid, let the fans make the noise

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Bloody stupid, let the fans make the noise
    Nail on head!