+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Danny Drinkwater

Danny Drinkwater

Heard today he may be a potential signing in January .... also Peter Crouch on loan

Re: Danny Drinkwater

I heard today that Warnock has no money to spend. So forget any big wages, big money signings.

He went abroad to watch a £20 million plus striker this week.
    In fact he & his team went to several different European locations to watch several players.
    Why would he bother doing that if he has no money to spend ?

Reckon we've got a £10 million transfer in us and a couple loans. He did also mention that he was watching other players at the Nantes game, not just the striker... knowing Neil his comments about the striker were a complete bluff.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    I heard today that Warnock has no money to spend. So forget any big wages, big money signings.
    I heard earlier in the week that we've got £30M to spend but has to balance the wage bill. 4 or 5 out, 2 or 3 in.

Let"s face it none of us know what money he has or which players he is looking to bring in.
    All I am saying is that I doubt that he & his staff would bother flying out to several foreign locations if they had no money to spend as cardiff55 has said.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I heard earlier in the week that we've got £30M to spend but has to balance the wage bill. 4 or 5 out, 2 or 3 in.
    That sound plausible and sensible .

Tomlin, Pilks, Madine and Connelly out
    RB, ST and CM in

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Pilks, Tomlin and Damour are all likely to go, as is Richards. I can see Madine being shipped out too, if he can. I think he'll keep Connolly, because he likes him and he's the 4th centre half. Get rid of those 5, get in a right back, centre mid and a striker.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    This guy, barrel of laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Pilks, Tomlin and Damour are all likely to go, as is Richards. I can see Madine being shipped out too, if he can. I think he'll keep Connolly, because he likes him and he's the 4th centre half. Get rid of those 5, get in a right back, centre mid and a striker.
    If a decent offer comes in (or exchange deal) I can see Johore being the striker moving on.
    Nadine is now in the starting 18 so is above Johore in the pecking order.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    If a decent offer comes in (or exchange deal) I can see Johore being the striker moving on.
    Nadine is now in the starting 18 so is above Johore in the pecking order.
    Zohore....

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Zohore....
    Marine....🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Marine....🤣🤣
    Zahore😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Tomlin, Pilks, Madine and Connelly out
    RB, ST and CM in
    I still don't know why we didn't move on Tomlin and Connelly at the very least somewhere in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I still don't know why we didn't move on Tomlin and Connelly at the very least somewhere in the summer.
    Connolly is his 4th centre back. Tomlin doesn't appear to have any suitors. Warnock spoke of Pilks turning down moves but not Tomlin.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Zahore��������
    Boothroyd ?

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Boothroyd ?

Clarke ?

I raise you a Risdale 👍

Gavin Gordon