+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sunday is my first game since the rebrand.

Sunday is my first game since the rebrand.

Glory hunting plastic as I am.

Ticket bought by my brother as I'm attending with a load of family. I've relented due to the fact some are getting on and I'm trying not to act like a smacked arse about Tan etc: Not sure how I feel about it to be honest? Obviously want City to win but can't really admit to the game stirring me up emotionally.

I've probably cursed it for all now?

Re: Sunday is my first game since the rebrand.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post

Ticket bought by my brother as I'm attending with a load of family. I've relented due to the fact some are getting on and I'm trying not to act like a smacked arse about Tan etc: Not sure how I feel about it to be honest? Obviously want City to win but can't really admit to the game stirring me up emotionally.

Another martyr.

That sword you fell upon wasn't sharp enough obviously.

Look at me! It isn't about you at all.
    Vincent Tan has done more for this club than almost anybody I could think of. Move on like the rest of us have.

Good on you fellow Bluebird. It’s only a game after all. The 2 comments above are not really worth the time spent posting them. Just 2 mugs trying to get a bite.
    Enjoy the game with your family. That’s what it’s all about!

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Good on you fellow Bluebird. It’s only a game after all. The 2 comments above are not really worth the time spent posting them. Just 2 mugs trying to get a bite.
    A mug? Haha

Fellow Bluebird? Jeez

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    I've posted the thread to see what the general consensus would be. I expected differing opinions which either way don't bother me.

Discussed it (briefly) with two match going Bluebirds last week. One was chuffed with me going as we were regulars to City games, home and away during the 80s/90s and pre rebrand. The other conveyed a rather similar position to my butty Louth. Funny really as he got his first season ticket when City last got promoted to the Premier League.

You are right though, I'm attending as my father and father in law are nearing 80 so it's about enjoying those moments. 👍

Hope you enjoy and that it’s not just a one-off.

I've posted the thread to see what the general consensus would be. I expected differing opinions which either way don't bother me.

Discussed it (briefly) with two match going Bluebirds last week. One was chuffed with me going as we were regulars to City games, home and away during the 80s/90s and pre rebrand. The other conveyed a rather similar position to my butty Louth. Funny really as he got his first season ticket when City last got promoted to the Premier League.

You are right though, I'm attending as my father and father in law are nearing 80 so it's about enjoying those moments. ��
    The truth is though....do you think anyone cares weather you attend or not apart from your own ego.

Great to hear you are going. As you’ve noted, life is too short not to spend time doing what you want and no-one’s opinion on here should make a blind bit of difference to you. I hope you enjoy the game and get the bug again.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    The truth is though....do you think anyone cares weather you attend or not apart from your own ego.
    Just interested to see differing views. Ego *laughs* Cheers butt. I'll put a pint over in the Bell, Bullet, Angel or Ex Club for you.

*thumbs up*

Welcome back, don't listen to the hate

Shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks -go if you want to, don't if you don't.

I hope you thoroughly enjoy it and get a season ticket for next year.

Everyone should be welcome... new and returning fans. It would be nice for fans who missed out last time to HOPEFULLY experience it this time

If you don't enjoy it, or come back again then that's fine as long as you don't act like an arse to those of us who for our own reasons decided to stick with the club.

👍

You are right though, I'm attending as my father and father in law are nearing 80 so it's about enjoying those moments. ��
    Make it a day to remember because family dont last for ever have a great time enjoy the moment

I lost the bug but still attended during the red/Ole/Slade/Trollope years but since Warnock came in the place is completely different. He's really turned us into the Cardiff City we know and love and the bug is well and truly back.
    So, welcome back and I hope you enjoy it enough to maybe return.

Hope you enjoy mate. I've always enjoyed your posts on here.

Refusniks should be welcomed back although it may take promotion to bring the majority back. After all if we manage to get promotion and then relegation another season may take a lifetime to achieve again.

Cardiff City fans are always welcome down the Cardiff City Stadium, no matter how many games they've seen. So you get back down there my friend and screw the haters.

You do know they have been back in blue for years now?

Don't you?

Enjoy it, life is to short to be bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Hope you enjoy and that it’s not just a one-off.
    Well said !

Good one, I came back a year or two ago (I live overseas so don’t see many games) it was very hard for me to do. Let’s hope more come back, those who don’t understand why you boycotted will never really appreciate football.

Tan hasn’t really done much since the rebrand, but at least he didn’t **** us up completely. Hopefully this lucky shot Warnock has provided pays off and we can alll be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Enjoy it, life is to short to be bitter.
    Wise words 👍

Welcome back Bluebird

International

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    Well said !
    I hate that avitar. "3 fecking minutes. 2 fecking benalties. both fecking failed.
    We'd be promoted now!!!

Please please change it!!!!!!!

Booooooo