+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Warnock effect

The Warnock effect

Was chatting to my son today about the effect Neil Warnock is having on our club (while sat under a poster of him). We agreed that he could well be the best manager we ever had and we could be his biggest ever success as a club. If he keeps us up I think both statements are true

Re: The Warnock effect

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Was chatting to my son today about the effect Neil Warnock is having on our club (while sat under a poster of him). We agreed that he could well be the best manager we ever had and we could be his biggest ever success as a club. If he keeps us up I think both statements are true
    Well he does have us fans on board,best atmosphere for a long time down the City

Right from the Bristol City game after he came in the momentum and team spirit he and his team have built has been astounding.

If we go down it won't be down to Neil Warnock or anything he could have done differently. Performed miracles.

If we stay up, he should be awarded the Freedom of the City and never pay for a beer anywhere near a City fan ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    If we stay up, he should be awarded the Freedom of the City and never pay for a beer anywhere near a City fan ever again.
    I think he’s earned that already. I love the unity and loyalty he’s reintroduced to the club

Have to agree with you Michael that he is without a doubt in my mind the best manager we've ever had . And that still applies whether or not he keeps us up in the Premiership.

Just hope that Vincent Tann backs him in the January transfer window.

Success to the Bluebirds

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Although Warnock has done well and if he keeps us in Premier League for the next two years,he would in my opinion be our best manager since the war.
    However Fred Stewart also won promotion as Runners Up to what is now Premier League in 1920/21, we were Runners Up in what is now Premier League in 1934/24, FA Cup winners in 1926/27 after being runners up in 1924/25. He also won FA Charity Shield in 1927/28 things we can only dream of today!
    Malky also has a better record at present as Championship Winners in 2012/13 and League Cup Runners Up in 2011/12?

One Word LEGEND